When reviewing the shows....

Kyoko, Kumo, Mick Cable.......whoever the hell you are

are you voting for Tom Tomcredo in the Republican primaries? :rolleyes:

Hah hah! I'm probably just confused and don't spend a lot of time getting to know posters I don't already know IRL, but I used to think you (DAnn Coulter) and Kumo were the same person!

You both seem to be gay rightwingers in WeHo who hate on Latinos, fat people, and liberals. Sorry if I <i>pegged</i> you wrong; it just seems like you guys share a lot in common.

Hums "I Am Two People"...and then stops because it's not a very hummable tune. :p

There were just as many in LA during the Smiths gigs in 85 and 86, and if there were any there they were very difficult to notice. He fan base has changed, and again it was an illustrative point not a literal one.

I would have to agree, except I have never once seen or heard of a Black Moz/Smiths fan. Where do you live?
As for being made to feel out of place, etc. I think this may been unique to LA there is indeed a group of greaser thugs that go out of their way to make anyone who doesn't fit their demographic feel like shit. It happens a lot and to many.

Kyoko

"Greaser thugs"? Is that really appropriate? Also, in another thread, you said you were a new fan who didn't know who Julia is. Now you've been seeing Smiths and Moz concerts on different continents for 20+ years? Which is it?

While I'm posting, I vote for the Italian fan as well.:p

"Greaser thugs"? Is that really appropriate? Also, in another thread, you said you were a new fan who didn't know who Julia is. Now you've been seeing Smiths and Moz concerts on different continents for 20+ years? Which is it?

its cuz he's an imposter!

I said I was new "HERE" as in new to this chat board. I did not know who Julia was, I don't keep up with all the groupies, sorry.

Hope that can clear it up for the LAST time.

Kyoko

I said I was new "HERE" as in new to this chat board. I did not know who Julia was, I don't keep up with all the groupies, sorry.

Hope that can clear it up for the LAST time.

Kyoko

Fine with me either way. More importantly, I'm still rooting for the Italian, but the little kid would probably be easier to knock out of my way to get on stage. Or I could help throw the kid on stage (gently, of course). I'd be interested to see Moz react.

Ewww, I would never vote for a chain smoker who was educated in an Islamic madrasa. Not my country so good luck with that.

Kyoko

dont "ewwww" barack.

plus, anyone's better than f***in bush. so whatevz.

edit: ive never seen him smoke, you have proof of this?

Last edited:
dont "ewwww" barack.

plus, anyone's better than f***in bush. so whatevz.

edit: ive never seen him smoke, you have proof of this?

It was on NHK news, but I am sure a youtube search will find plenty of hits. He has been trying to avoid the cameras while he is puffing away.

Here is one I found rather easily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4imSKLLlZTk
He "claims" he is trying to quit.

It's funny too you are more concerned that is a smoker over the fact he spent his formative years in an Islamic madrasa.

anyway good luck, whomever wins.

Kyoko

It was on NHK news, but I am sure a youtube search will find plenty of hits. He has been trying to avoid the cameras while he is puffing away.

Here is one I found rather easily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4imSKLLlZTk
He "claims" he is trying to quit.

It's funny too you are more concerned that is a smoker over the fact he spent his formative years in an Islamic madrasa.

anyway good luck, whomever wins.

Kyoko

i dont care if he f***in smokes. i really dont even care if he IS Islamic, even though i don't believe he is. all i care about is that we get a prez who gets those troops out of Iraq, keeps women's rights intact, and can form a complete sentence.

i dont care if he f***in smokes. i really dont even care if he IS Islamic, even though i don't believe he is. all i care about is that we get a prez who gets those troops out of Iraq, keeps women's rights intact, and can form a complete sentence.

I never said he was Islamic, I said he was raised and educated in an Islamic madrasa. He grew up in Indonesia (an Islamic nation) and when he moved to the US is when he supposedly converted to Christianity.

As far as your 3 points, what do you think about the troops in Afghanistan? Do you want all the troops out of Iraq or just the US forces? Just please don't send the troops to Japan, we have too many US troops here as it is. I know some of the people in congress were talking about "redeployment" to Japan. I cringe to think if that is true. As far as women's rights or grammar skills, I think all the Presidential hopefuls are going to be okay on those 2 issues.

Anyway good luck whomever wins. BTW isn't it a little early, doesn't Bush have like 2 more years left?

Kyoko

I never said he was Islamic, I said he was raised and educated in an Islamic madrasa. He grew up in Indonesia (an Islamic nation) and when he moved to the US is when he supposedly converted to Christianity.

As far as your 3 points, what do you think about the troops in Afghanistan? Do you want all the troops out of Iraq or just the US forces? Just please don't send the troops to Japan, we have too many US troops here as it is. I know some of the people in congress were talking about "redeployment" to Japan. I cringe to think if that is true. As far as women's rights or grammar skills, I think all the Presidential hopefuls are going to be okay on those 2 issues.

Anyway good luck whomever wins. BTW isn't it a little early, doesn't Bush have like 2 more years left?

Kyoko

yeah he does but so what? electon shiz is all over the news. the first democratic and republican debates were just a couple weeks ago. and no not all the presidential hopefuls are gonna be "okay" on womans rights...OR grammar for that matter. i watched the debates, we got some losers running, trust me. if we dont elect a democrat we are in serious trouble.

oh and as far as troops, im not against having troops in countries to just like...keep things in order...i guess?? but the iraq shit is out of control. too many people dying. its pointless.

yeah he does but so what? electon shiz is all over the news. the first democratic and republican debates were just a couple weeks ago. and no not all the presidential hopefuls are gonna be "okay" on womans rights...OR grammar for that matter. i watched the debates, we got some losers running, trust me. if we dont elect a democrat we are in serious trouble.

oh and as far as troops, im not against having troops in countries to just like...keep things in order...i guess?? but the iraq shit is out of control. too many people dying. its pointless.

Excuse ME???!!!??? Japan can keep things in order just fine, without any US troops. Your solders make a mess every Halloween and have raped countless women and get to go home without a trail.

Kyoko

Excuse ME???!!!??? Japan can keep things in order just fine, without any US troops. Your solders make a mess every Halloween and have raped countless women and get to go home without a trail.

Kyoko

dude, i didnt say anything about Japan, calm down. im not an expert on whatever our troops are doing there, sorry. I'm just really concerned about whats going on in Iraq at the moment. I said im not against our troops being in places that need order. whether japan does or not, or if they rape woman, i am not aware. and if so, i apologize on their behalf. but that kind of stuff isnt in the news, so i dont know much about it.

dude, i didnt say anything about Japan, calm down. im not an expert on whatever our troops are doing there, sorry. I'm just really concerned about whats going on in Iraq at the moment. I said im not against our troops being in places that need order. whether japan does or not, or if they rape woman, i am not aware. and if so, i apologize on their behalf. but that kind of stuff isnt in the news, so i dont know much about it.

Okay, I misunderstood your comment. How many US troops have died in Iraq?

Kyoko

Okay, I misunderstood your comment. How many US troops have died in Iraq?

Kyoko

hmmm, close to 3000 i believe...

but actually, what disturbs me more is the 650,000 Iraqi civilians we've killed...

Last edited:
hmmm, close to 3000 i believe...

but actually, what disturbs me more is the 650,000 Iraqi civilians we've killed...

Yeah i found it 3300 US troops and 65,000 total not 650,000

Not to make light of it but 3300 over 4 or 5 years is kinda of amazingly low. It's sad when anyone loses a life.

I found this link, kinda interesting.
http://www.nsc.org/lrs/statinfo/odds.htm

In 2003, 17,000 people died in the US from falling. and 6000 died from crossing the street in the US, so for only 3300 to be gone seems almost like a miracle. You guys lost over 400,000 in WWII.

Anyway, again I have to stress that the loss of 1 life for any reason is too much. My heart goes out to all the families of 9/11.

Kyoko

Yeah i found it 3300 US troops and 65,000 total not 650,000

Not to make light of it but 3300 over 4 or 5 years is kinda of amazingly low. It's sad when anyone loses a life.

I found this link, kinda interesting.
http://www.nsc.org/lrs/statinfo/odds.htm

In 2003, 17,000 people died in the US from falling. and 6000 died from crossing the street in the US, so for only 3300 to be gone seems almost like a miracle. You guys lost over 400,000 in WWII.

Anyway, again I have to stress that the loss of 1 life for any reason is too much. My heart goes out to all the families of 9/11.

Kyoko

oh sorry. youre right about the iraqi civilians.

and i guess 3000 or so isnt alot, considering, BUT, it is alot when the war is pretty unnecessary in the first place, IMO. maybe if we were fighting for something, it would be different...

oh sorry. youre right about the iraqi civilians.

and i guess 3000 or so isnt alot, considering, BUT, it is alot when the war is pretty unnecessary in the first place, IMO. maybe if we were fighting for something, it would be different...

I hope it all works out for the best. In the mean time be careful not to fall and look both ways when crossing the street. :)

Kyoko

Back
Top Bottom