Why do my messages keep getting DELETED??

Re:Someone is behind this!!!!

Heather and Andy Rourke?

it's the Mozzerator!!!

> Heather and Andy Rourke?

keep posting lines and lines of one-liners and hey presto, poof-paff-puff, they will disappear!

OR/ set up a journal and post away there to your heart's content and it will be safe forevermore, something to show the grandkids.

Re: Girl Unafraid that makes me sad because I may not even have children which I want to have.

something to show the grandkids.=========
I havn't even got children yet. But I want to have lots of kids!! I love children and babies!!
It makes me sad I have never had a boyfriend I may have to go to a sperm bank in the end for docters sperm.
lol

Re: Girl Unafraid that makes me sad because I may not even have children which I want to have.

> something to show the grandkids.=========
> I havn't even got children yet. But I want to have lots of kids!! I love
> children and babies!!
> It makes me sad I have never had a boyfriend I may have to go to a sperm
> bank in the end for docters sperm.
> lol

I tried to open an account at the sperm bank, but I had nothing to deposit, and the rate of interest wasn't very high.

and..
and...

did you hear that ken dodd died?

Re: Nearly everyday I think about having children!!

I know in my heart I will make a great Mum as long as I have enough money!!!
At least if I have to resort to paying £1000+ at a sperm bank it will be from a doctor who should be quite inteligent and from good-ish stock!!! but a doctor as acidemic as they are may not be creative or artistic or musical?
But my kids will never know who their father is which would be said for them not knowing half their genetic make-up!!!

Re: Girl Unafraid you are lucky you have Jamie and Shaun!!

Do you want more kids with Grim maybe?
Grim has beautiful Gemma.
Gay and lesbians do their own home-made sperm bank thing which works for them!!! A good idea I think!!!
I would like to do some thing like that with a blonde gay man but he doesn't have to have rights to the kids unless he wants to that is.======
I am sure Girl Unafraid you will never need a sperm bank you could have any man you wanted!!!

> I tried to open an account at the sperm bank, but I had nothing to
> deposit, and the rate of interest wasn't very high.

> and..
> and...

> did you hear that ken dodd died?
I had an ectopic pregnancy in 1990, so I feel for you, Lynne.

Back
Top Bottom