Morrissey Central "WITHOUT MUSIC THE WORLD DIES" - further tour dates soon (June 8, 2023)

0.png

Details of upcoming Morrissey concerts in Jakarta, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New Taipei City, São Paulo, Brasilia, Bogota, Nashville and Memphis will be announced in a few days.

Who knows - that may still be in the offing? Bonfire is dead. It looks like this tour will be promoting the (new) new album. No doubt we will get to hear more tracks from Without Music.

His career is dead in the water. He’s nothing more than a nostalgia act these days. Maybe he should release a greatest hits album. Oh wait, there already are ten of those…. 🫨

Yes, problems love us. Stop throwing bad vibes, remember that everything comes back. The Universe is mental. Be careful what you think! We have the right to enjoy, listening to Moz is a caress to the soul. I think everyone has problems or not?? Viva Argentina ❤️ 🇦🇷!!!!!!

Viva Argentina!!!

His career is dead in the water. He’s nothing more than a nostalgia act these days. Maybe he should release a greatest hits album. Oh wait, there already are ten of those…. 🫨
'The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated' and all that...
Moz could surprise us all yet and pull a record deal for Without Music out of the hat. It doesn't seem to contain any material to startle the horses so it may be that the wave of love for The Smiths in the wake of Andy's death might oil the wheels somewhere, and a series of world dates can only help. If not, then it's self release or no release.

He should be doing a greatest hits tour, but he's more interested in playing a "songs that will never be released/crappy below average hits tour"

He's a current artist. A mix of current music and selections from his catalog is the right choice. Many people love the new songs btw.

No don't come to the USA. This year. Go to Europe , Asia , South America. Do. The US next year. I have so many other concert to attend here in the states I'm hooked for TE rest of the year. the Cure, Metallica, Duran Duran, Depeche mode , Billy idol , Mana. Etc etc.

Using the name of the new album suggests he’s sticking with it - a release before the end of the year would be a miracle.

It's the exact concert.
No, it isn't. As far as I'm aware, Morrissey didn't wear the priest's clothing at the 22nd May 2004 Manchester Arena concert. Boz, Alain, Gary, Dean Butterworth and Mike Farrell all wore suits - that image shows them wearing t-shirts.

Edit: in fact, that could be Jesse to Morrissey's left, who didn't play the Manchester Arena gig.

Last edited:
The priest outfit started @ Hyundai Pavillion: October 31, 2004 and continued thereafter (not every gig) due to I Have Forgiven Jesus being released at the end of that year.
FWD.

It's the exact concert.
Nope. It’s not. As someone else points out, he didn’t wear the priest attire until the October
He wore a blue blazer at the men with a black shirt, which was then swapped to a pin striped number then finally a red one.

Playing Folkestone one day and Jakarta the next is really going to throw the old body clock out of whack. Anyone up for a carshare?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom