"World Peace..." enters at #8 in German album charts

I'm positive if there was a thread specifically for those of you who don't like the album you people would still go to other threads to share your unwanted opinions. You guys are so pathetic you have to know you are being heard.

Telling everyone you don't like the album over and over and over, what does that do for you? Do you feel better? If I you do then that makes you a sad little pathetic individual.

When did i mention the album?

You said people are not entitled to post if others aren't interested. Well, I'm not interested in your posts.

You are by default thus eliminated from this forum. GOODBYE.

When did i mention the album?

You said people are not entitled to post if others aren't interested. Well, I'm not interested in your posts.

You are by default thus eliminated from this forum. GOODBYE.

Poor little fool! You fool!

There's two new threads, hurry and you can be the first to post something negative since we all are interested in what you have to say.

Just to be clear: "Sing Your Life" was NOT a number one record.

Now that we have that straightened out...

Just to be clear: "Sing Your Life" was NOT a number one record.

Now that we have that straightened out...

It finally dawned on me why you guys don't seem to understand that no one cares about your opinions. I'm dealing with children. The last two generations (y,z) you guys grew up being told you were all special and you believed it.

If a song makes the charts or not, does not influence me at all. If "sing your life" was number 1 or 1000 makes no difference to me. Obviously it makes a difference to you because you had to mention it. A bit of advice, do your own thing. Don't get caught up with what everyone else is saying or doing.

Now run along.

It finally dawned on me why you guys don't seem to understand that no one cares about your opinions. I'm dealing with children. The last two generations (y,z) you guys grew up being told you were all special and you believed it.

If a song makes the charts or not, does not influence me at all. If "sing your life" was number 1 or 1000 makes no difference to me. Obviously it makes a difference to you because you had to mention it. A bit of advice, do your own thing. Don't get caught up with what everyone else is saying or doing.

Now run along.

This is really ridiculous; I grew up being told that you had to work for anything that you wanted--that nothing was a given. Just because Morrissey released some stellar music in the past does not mean that everything he touches is a work of art; this album is a perfect example. He is too proud to admit that it is lackluster and for the most part, boring and lyrically devoid of much creativity. He has turned into a bitter old man who sits and whines about people "supporting the process" and he is one of the rich getting richer. If he would step up and perhaps do something good for others, perhaps he would be more credible.

In terms of your advice, clearly you need to follow it. Just because some reviewers are claiming the album is steller, does not mean it is true. How can you seriously look in the mirror and compare ANY of these songs to the Viva, Vauxhall, Arsenal sessions? Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom