Yes,I am the f***ing man!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire and you all know i
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP extraordinaire and you all know i

and you are not. yes,i am a celebrity for giving morrissey a yoshinoya t-shirt and a bowl of yoshinoya backstage..... yes,everyone here is on my nuts and wants to be like me...why else would people try to imitate me??? yes,i am the PIMP of the fuggin nation and you are not!!!!!! yes,I have slept with most,if not all of your moms,and some were good and some were not. Yes,no matter how hard you try,you can't be the true PIMP,thats for me to be. No,I will not share yoshinoya with anyone but the mozzer and no,you are,nor ever will be,the PIMP like me..... deal with it...assjacks.....

Do you really not get it?

NO ONE wants to be like you. Please don't make me explain.

Re: LOL... you tell the geek, Pillow!

> what is yoshinoya anyway?

some kind of noodle based torture.

What's an assjack?

No doubt it is something you need to use to separate Mr. Proper from the poopers he's packing!

Re: Do you really not get it?

Apparently you do.You have tried to imitste me every single post...Dont be a hypocrit yourself anus.

Re: What's an assjack?

No,it's a f***ing dolt,which you are. In other words,ass hole,which you are as well??? ring any bells f***face??

Re: no, you smell like tinkle and you have a lazy eye.

You mean i smell like piss?? no thanks,thats you. I hear you smell like shit,but hey,to each his own i guess. I suggest you shut your hole and put the dick back in it before speaking next time,makes you look a little smarter.

Re: do you even like Morrissey?

Thats like asking if I even like your mom,which of course my answer is YES!!!!! can I help it that morrissey is the baddest mofo in the world???? can I help it that your mom likes it doggy style and I am the one who gives it to her on a nightly basis behind your garage??? no. Can I help it that your mom knows whats painfully obvious,that I am the PIMP of the fuggin nation and you are not???? No,someones gotta be a pimp or else,how would your mom make amy money????

fasten your incontinance pants mr pooper...

im taking you through the headboard tonight.