You don't have to thank me.

A

Andrew

I've spent 7 years defending Morrissey's fans as perhaps the most enlightened beings on this planet. I obviously exaggerate our merits, because in the last two years, things have not seemed quite right within our close-knit realm. Morrissey's musical contributions have disappeared, presumably along with his talent (example: "Roy's Keen"), and the new fans (greasetea?) reflect this downward trend. Nonetheless, I defend our solidarity and impeccable taste. You don't have to thank me.

and WHY is that, Andrew? Why?
Allow me not to understand the purpose of this defense of yours.

wendy

New FANS?!

Listen asshole, I have been listening and following this wrinkled forehead's material since I embarked high school eight or so years ago. So don't "new fans" me $hit you arrogant masturbator grandmother molestor, little cousin fingerer, piece of camelpie donut jockey. You are so fuc.king full of yourself, you need to do all of us this favor as a token of the "new fan's" gratitude:

1. Go walk your silly fat ass to the nearest major highway
2. get out and take off all of those clothes you stolen from your incapicated vegetableized uncle
3. Walk like an egyptian across the freeway (I'll provide The Bangles disc you hinghang monkeymonkey)
4. Cry loudly and dramatically you disgusting vermin
5. Try to act surprised when I run you down with my car!!!

I shall laugh as your corpse is in a heap of a blodd red mush and your arms are contorted like Steve Martin doing the King Tut. Don't worry all of your close friends will be there masturbating their spunk in your honor as your mom licks it off your carcass.

Now go "new fan" something else you stupid sonofabitch!

And besides di-ckmutt, who appointed you as defender you overdramatic potential child murderer?

Moz in da houzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!

> I've spent 7 years defending Morrissey's fans as perhaps the
> most enlightened beings on this planet. I obviously exaggerate
> our merits, because in the last two years, things have not
> seemed quite right within our close-knit realm. Morrissey's
> musical contributions have disappeared, presumably along with
> his talent (example: "Roy's Keen"), and the new fans
> (greasetea?) reflect this downward trend. Nonetheless, I defend
> our solidarity and impeccable taste. You don't have to thank me.

Ok Andrew. ...Write when you can.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom