“I’m Still Taboo” - new Australian Morrissey interview in I Like Your Old Stuff

Cheese rolling, pigs intestines and the “final beheading” - a new Australian Morrissey interview for This Is Morrissey’s release here:

“I’M STILL TABOO” – AN INTERVIEW WITH MORRISSEY - I Like Your Old Stuff
BY SCOTT MCLENNAN

Across both his solo career and albums with The Smiths, Morrissey’s musical legacy is substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are For Britan far right?
In a word?
91DAE1EF-2E85-4BE3-BF12-C5B59FA4C6E1.jpeg

Absol-f***ing-utely

Are For Britan far right?
The party is far right you cheese cock.
Anne isn't far right, she is just a dry pussy anti Muslim sow but the party is made up of far right. It's also funded by Israel like Tommy Robinson is, read up on it. Your brave old Tommy man of the people, he doesn't even mean it. A paid fool to lead the fools. The guy has jew dick so far down his throat he barely breath

And Wiki is a trusted source?? Like bloody cat lovers SNOPES!! :(:(

Please watch till the end...:thumb:

Interesting video, thank you for posting it. It clarifies why morrissey is interested, which was lost in all the hysterical articles and posts on this 'fan' site.
Surprisingly for me, I didn't disagree with her.

"...appallingly gauche, ridiculously fragile and completely unknowable as a human being"...​

í would swipe...right?

:yum:

Yes, but where he used to be taboo for being anti-royalty, anti-meat industry and other radical views, he's now taboo for being an idiotic twat who sympathises with racist idiots and urges people to vote for far-right political parties. Bit of a distinction you may have missed there, Steve.
That's not being taboo, that's being out of touch with the times, his audience, and himself. At least Ian Curtis had the nuts to commit suicide in one go, here we have Morrissey doing it on a f***ing installment plan.

Interesting video, thank you for posting it. It clarifies why morrissey is interested, which was lost in all the hysterical articles and posts on this 'fan' site.
Surprisingly for me, I didn't disagree with her.
So true...

She may have many neo nazi divs that support her, but she is the Leader and wants us left wing types to join her and have an IMPACT on the fledging party. SHE HATES FARAGE!!
Come on peeps lets all join up and STOP THE NEO NAZIS TAKING IT OVER!! :thumb::thumb:

The party is far right you cheese cock.
Anne isn't far right, she is just a dry pussy anti Muslim sow but the party is made up of far right. It's also funded by Israel like Tommy Robinson is, read up on it. Your brave old Tommy man of the people, he doesn't even mean it. A paid fool to lead the fools. The guy has jew dick so far down his throat he barely breath
Cheese cock? :clap::clap:
I don't have a cock :rofl:

Tommy TBH hasn't got the BRAINS to decipher that. His 'crew' maybe...
His 'crew' are c***s TBH

Letter to Morrissey: Dear M, you are still talented, hot, smart, unique and handsome. Besides, you are singing better than ever. You can support the political party you like because living in a democracy that's your right and your privilege. f*** the tools. Love, me.

And Wiki is a trusted source?? Like bloody cat lovers SNOPES!! :(:(

Please watch till the end...:thumb:

Having watched this interview till the end as you suggested, it reaffirms my conviction about Morrissey's European tour having been cancelled by safety reasons and it's very likely some venues have been threatened too. I can imagine some people who planned to attend the concerts could be afraid as well given the circumstances. It didn't help at all the hate event organized in Manchester accusing Morrissey of being racist. That is what terrorism is: people being threatened or feeling threatened and having to keep silence about that for fear of being injured, bombed, raped or anything like that.
Anne Marie Waters has a huge battle ahead trying to make people understand that racism and the tremendous danger that represents the practice of sharia law in England and Europe are two very different things. I just would like people were more sincere and not afraid of talking about the culture and values of islam and sharia law instead of talking about people as brown or white. It's not a skin tones problem. It's a human rights problem caused by different cultural values that represent two kinds of societies: open, secular and free on one hand, or closed, religious and dictatorial by the other hand. Maybe that's why some western dictators seem to be in such good relationships with leaders of some countries where sharia law is widely applied, till the point of watching TV football together. What a tremendous treason to the memory of millions who died defending freedom and western values during centuries, represented by a seemingly trivial act. That's the meaning of the little details that say everything.

Having watched this interview till the end as you suggested, it reaffirms my conviction about Morrissey's European tour having been cancelled by safety reasons and it's very likely some venues have been threatened too. I can imagine some people who planned to attend the concerts could be afraid as well given the circumstances. It didn't help at all the hate event organized in Manchester accusing Morrissey of being racist. That is what terrorism is: people being threatened or feeling threatened and having to keep silence about that for fear of being injured, bombed, raped or anything like that.
Anne Marie Waters has a huge battle ahead trying to make people understand that racism and the tremendous danger that represents the practice of sharia law in England and Europe are two very different things. I just would like people were more sincere and not afraid of talking about the culture and values of islam and sharia law instead of talking about people as brown or white. It's not a skin tones problem. It's a human rights problem caused by different cultural values that represent two kinds of societies: open, secular and free on one hand, or closed, religious and dictatorial by the other hand. Maybe that's why some western dictators seem to be in such good relationships with leaders of some countries where sharia law is widely applied, till the point of watching TV football together. What a tremendous treason to the memory of millions who died defending freedom, represented by a seemingly trivial act. That's the meaning of the little details that say everything.
Damn shame when people hate hate groups and those that support them, but yeah, bigots are the real victim of course :ha-no:

I'm glad you still find it funny, Robby. Maybe the stones hitting your head will make you change your opinion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom