120 Minutes/Post-Modern MTV/Post-Modern PST

bigfoot

Does anyone have any episodes of 120 Minutes or Post-Modern MTV? I would love to see this stuff again, especially pre-1994 episodes. I could convert these from VHS to DVD for free if anyone is interested.

I am also looking for mp3s of Post Modern PST, a radio show that aired on Friday nights in the late 80s/early 90s in New Jersey and Philly on 97.5 WPST.

It amazes me that 120 Minutes and the rest of this stuff is still so scarce. Maybe we can change this by unearthing our old collections and getting this stuff back out there.

They just air videos, no interviews or anything. It's worth DVRing, not that I have that but there are the days I start work early.

here is another thread i found..
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=101355&highlight=alternative+nation
o personally have loads of the Uk aquialent to 120 minutes as posted there as well
...called alternative nation -with toby amies:flowers:,
but theyre stored away in some packages and i also dont have the equipment home to convert it
when i was living in flensburg i converted some morrissey concert videos from video to dvd as the regional tv station offered that possibilty..but im not living there anymore...

for videos and interviews theyre is still youtube...

Loved that show back in the day.....but Kevin Seal....what a moron.

I have one from the late '80s or early '90s that has Interesting Drug. I wonder if I could find it.

If you find it Beau, let me know and I will happily transfer it to DVD if it is recorded on an NTSC VHS tape.

Tags
120 minutes dave kendall post-modern mtv post-modern pst
Back
Top Bottom