2007 T-Shirt Picture

barenstank

More like cow-pie...
It isn't recent, so does anyone know where it comes from?

I guess nobody knows...

I don't remember what the tshirt looks like. Is it the picture on the banner ad? Someone will know. The banner ad has been discussed and the original picture posted somewhere here in the past couple of days.

I don't remember what the tshirt looks like. Is it the picture on the banner ad? Someone will know. The banner ad has been discussed and the original picture posted somewhere here in the past couple of days.

Yeah it's the banner image too but I didn't see any picture of it in the other threads other than current posters.

Sorry, you're right, it's the poster but no info. It does seem to be an older picture. Hard to tell though with makeup and photo tricks, but I think you're right.

I wanted to check Morrissey-Web.com because it has so many photo shoots but the website doesn't work anymore.

I wanted to check Morrissey-Web.com because it has so many photo shoots but the website doesn't work anymore.

Morrissey-web is working now but I don't think the photo you are looking for is on there.

Morrissey-web is working now but I don't think the photo you are looking for is on there.

It's probably a photo he had saved up for an occasion such as a greatest hits tour... maybe the album cover?

Perhaps so, i'm sure his sideburns weren't like that in 1988 though.. 1995 was a good year for the Moz burns.. the brightness has maybe been tweeked with, which would make him look younger in the picture.

the lighting looks like seasick, yet still docked, and the sideburns aren't faruff

Back
Top Bottom