all you need is me Vinyl Shipped

I received my bundle from Recordstore.uk today. I'm in Chicago, so I usually get my mail fairly fast, and I did preorder when it was first announced. So my countrymen and women can look for them in their mailboxes starting today!

yes! Then there is hope it should be here shortly. I mean between here in Moz Angeles and you is kinda a stretch, but I was averaging time, and tomorrow is when I was expecting it. :D

Last edited:
I received my bundle from Recordstore.uk today. I'm in Chicago, so I usually get my mail fairly fast, and I did preorder when it was first announced. So my countrymen and women can look for them in their mailboxes starting today!

yeah, I'm In Indiana, so i'm expecting mine soon then, if you got yours today

well i think the 7" with My Dearest Love just went down on recordstore.co.uk, cos all i see is the CD and the other 7"

Finally the singles bundle arrived from HMV today. Is anyone else having trouble getting the cd cover out of the cardsleeve? Mine won't budge! I don't want to have to break into it! :(

Finally the singles bundle arrived from HMV today. Is anyone else having trouble getting the cd cover out of the cardsleeve? Mine won't budge! I don't want to have to break into it! :(

41zz6rbd0mlsl500aa216nf9.jpg

I passed an HMV with both vinyls in stock today so if anyones stuck let me know (as I now have spares).

f***ity f***! I haven't gotten mine yet; it's been a week since I got the shipping confirmation.

But I did get one of the presents that I was supposed to have had shipped directly to my niece. Now I have to ship it to her myself, and it's gonna cost a shitload. :mad:

Whooo! *does happy dance* Just got it from me mailbox, and they are gorgeous. They weren't too snug to slip out either. They came out reallt easy actually.

I received mine today and the cd is not coming out of the sleeve.:mad:
Also I opened up the singles and on one of them the label has been partially pressed into the grooves of the vinyl.

decca2.jpg

Truly disappointed. I am about to send an email off to recordstore to see if they can replace them. I am going to check out my local record store to see if by chance they have any. I've never had any problems with Recordstore before so hopefully they can get me replacements.

Also I opened up the singles and on one of them the label has been partially pressed into the grooves of the vinyl.

decca2.jpg

Truly disappointed. I am about to send an email off to recordstore to see if they can replace them. I am going to check out my local record store to see if by chance they have any. I've never had any problems with Recordstore before so hopefully they can get me replacements.

^^^^ That looks like a manufacturing defect, but hopefully they'll still swap it for a usable copy.

I just got mine in the mail, and even though they've switched to sturdier-looking packaging, one of the 7"s had a big dent in one side (thankfully the opening side, not the spine) where it looked like the package had been crushed. The vinyl was ok, so not all is lost. Not bad enough to ask for a refund.

decca2.jpg

I'd be willing to purchase this defective record from you.

bloody f***! order cancelled after getting notice of shipping!

i'm pissed now.

EDIT: one of my "frozen" orders was cancelled :)

Last edited:
Items Cancelled:
1 x ALLYOUNEED-BUND
Morrissey - All You Need Is Me: 3 formats: £5: FINISHED
5.00 GBP per unit
CANCELLED
> 4780965Morrissey - All You Need Is Me CANCELLED

> 4780963Morrissey - All You Need Is Me CANCELLED

> 4780964Morrissey - All You Need Is Me CANCELLED

Why?!

We are ordered to buy the bundle from recordstore.co.uk and then its all pulled from underneath us? I dont understand this promotion tactic.

Back
Top Bottom