All You Need Is Me - (Word on the street is...)

why are people keeping this such a big fricken secret? we're going to find out soon enough...and I am sure we have guessed the person who collaborated on it (not too many people to choose from the Morrissey association gang). It's really silly to "keep this a secret" (although I really could care less). I guess some Morrissey fans just like to feel superior to others for LAME reasons.
Actually, all it is is people not knowing what the Hell they are talking about and flat out lying to gain attention...

Actually, all it is is people not knowing what the Hell they are talking about and flat out lying to gain attention...

yeah, pretty much. if it means so much to keep it secret, they would surely not say a word instead of having a "we must decide if you are worthy like we are" club meeting.

I do hope his new songs aren`t going to be all sexually ambiguous like lately.I`m all for rumpy in songs but it will only get us all debating "is he or isn`t he" and quite frankly I don`t want to know.(well i do just an incy ickle bit:p )I love all his work but not sure i can really take any references to naked men or even dare I say it....more "explosive kegs between his legs":o

I do hope his new songs aren`t going to be all sexually ambiguous like lately.I`m all for rumpy in songs but it will only get us all debating "is he or isn`t he" and quite frankly I don`t want to know.(well i do just an incy ickle bit:p )I love all his work but not sure i can really take any references to naked men or even dare I say it....more "explosive kegs between his legs":o
At least he didn't write

"Will you swallow and know,
Know me more than you do
Or spit me out and then not call me"

I will have to discuss it with my fellow friend MozSmith1 and others. Information like this does not deserve to be thrown, especially on this site. I am sure there are people who deserve to know certain things but most here really don't.

p.s. This site cannot appreciate almost anything Moz. Nothing against David.

:rolleyes: what an ass...hope people don't get taken for a ride by this attention seeker.

Not even if the naked man is Moz? :)

At least he didn't write

"Will you swallow and know,
Know me more than you do
Or spit me out and then not call me"

When we're in your scholarly room
Who will swallow whom?
;)

Oh I knew this was going to happen. The reason why I dont like posting news on here is because these people start making comments like that. Like the ones that drove Morrissey to call it "So-low". No more, no less.

Whatever, but here it is: Yes the song is Morrissey/Tobias, and it was recorded 2 days prior to the performance. It was recorded in Los Angeles.

"And now I know how Joan Of Arc felt" indeed!!!

Also, I really dont want attention especially from HERE. If I did, I would just do like others and post every single second about something very ridiculous to get to 1 millions posts. So look around, because I can blame them!

Last edited:
Oh I knew this was going to happen. The reason why I dont like posting news on here is because these people start making comments like that. Like the ones that drove Morrissey to call it "So-low". No more, no less.

Whatever, but here it is: Yes the song is Morrissey/Tobias, and it was recorded 2 days prior to the performance. It was recorded in Los Angeles.

Also, I really dont want attention especially from HERE. If I did, I would just do like others and post every single second about something very ridiculous to get to 1 millions posts. So look around, because I can blame them!

Well, go away and don't bother posting, then. :rolleyes:

I don't believe you.

Blame them for what, exactly? For calling you out?

Blame them for what, exactly? For calling you out?

it sounds like he was referring to a line in Interesting Drug...at least thats what I thought...

...anyhow..i don't know why this guy is getting so upset- we all just wanted to know one little thing, and they made it into this huge "insider" thing. it really is not worth it at all. i have been told by a few people when I was in LA that these types of Morrissey admirers exist...I did not want to believe it. Too much possesivness...

it sounds like he was referring to a line in Interesting Drug...at least thats what I thought...

...anyhow..i don't know why this guy is getting so upset- we all just wanted to know one little thing, and they made it into this huge "insider" thing. it really is not worth it at all. i have been told by a few people when I was in LA that these types of Morrissey admirers exist...I did not want to believe it. Too much possesivness...

yes, welcome to the food chain of Morrissey fandom.

well the only way i see it with this site is that if you have exclusive news there's no point letting people know unless you're actually planning on exposing it to everyone, as this is a public forum after all, and people will only pry at you like this if you (for lack of a better word) 'tease' them.:rolleyes:
no one should get angry or upset, just think first.

The mainboard is the first page of the site where you find all the latest news.
You can also post comments on each news item. :)

c'mon, kewpie, nothing like that really exists, does it? you're just makin' stuff up, now

Back
Top Bottom