AMA

It’s a bit of a self indulgent thread. But I’ll participate in your plea for attention..

Cats or dogs

Favourite film

Favourite smiths album

Favourite Morrissey album

First place you ever traveled abroad to. (If you even own a passport, I heard Americans don’t own passports)

Favourite comedian

Last thing you ate

Last thing you drank

It’s a bit of a self indulgent thread. But I’ll participate in your plea for attention..

Cats or dogs

Favourite film

Favourite smiths album

Favourite Morrissey album

First place you ever traveled abroad to. (If you even own a passport, I heard Americans don’t own passports)

Favourite comedian

Last thing you ate

Last thing you drank

It is, I’ll admit to that.

Dogs

Psycho and Blade Runner

Strangeways

Your arsenal

Mexico

Louis CK

Hibachi express steak and veggies last night

Bang unicorn flavored energy drink

How do you watch 4K Blade Runner without a 4k player? :expressionless:

:tongueout:

Uhhh depends can I have my doctor who and HP sets back?

EA366C32-1C9A-49C0-A7B3-D52ABF1992AD.gif

You inherit $250,000.00. What do you do with it?
Buy a house, and buy a house on the same street for my future MIL & SIL. Buy a house for my future FIL up in PA and buy a house for one of my sisters. Put money away for college for kids and have a bunch of babies.

Buy a house, and buy a house on the same street for my future MIL & SIL. Buy a house for my future FIL up in PA and buy a house for one of my sisters. Put money away for college for kids and have a bunch of babies.

Pretty sure you can’t buy 4 homes and pay for a college education with $250,000...

Very generous. I can tell that family is very important to you.

Back
Top Bottom