An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Does anybody have the REM show from the Manchester Evening News Arena from the Up Tour 1999? Links have previously been posted on here but are dead. I would be most grateful as I've waited 14 years to hear it!

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

Zander

Does anyone have the live recording at St. James Church from 2004? The only one I could find is incomplete. Im not sure if it was posted here already. I'm sure by now, the link would be dead anyway.

Thanks

W

Happy New Everyone. Seeking the 2008 complete SXSW performance. If anyone can post it, I would gladly appreciate it. I have a lot of REM stuff too, would be happy to return the favior.

Anyone has a list of all Peter Buck solo songs played live so far but never released in studio form so far?

would anyone happen to have a link for the Green demos? i swore i had them, but they're not on the computer and i can't find the disc i burned ages ago.

would anyone happen to have a link for the Green demos? i swore i had them, but they're not on the computer and i can't find the disc i burned ages ago.

I can tell you DIME still shows a seed for it. Just look for green demos and you'll see it easily there.

Thx very much for the new Peter Buck vinyl rip, Doctoracula. Question: was this album intended to be recorded/released in MONO, or is this a result of the rip process?

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom