Animal cruelty

I was.

What happened was I’m insecure about how people feel about me/how I feel about myself and cynical and untrusting. If you know anything about my last major relationship, can you blame me for feeling this way? I was up for over 48 hours and exhausted, in a terrible mood from dealing with a lot of private shit (that included a death in the family and a medical problem) and I reacted in a negative way to something that shouldn’t have bothered me. I wasn’t able to properly explain myself because I was scatterbrained and overwhelmed and half hyperventilating so everything I said just made everything worse. I’m gutted and crushed but it is what it is. I can’t change anything now. I’ll live, but as they say, life is very long when you’re lonely...and I’m very lonely.
I find that reading autobiographies eases my loneliness.

I'm going to read these four books on the subject of transgender.

Screenshot_20190721-025650_OverDrive.jpg

And two more on the subject, at the top of the screenshot.

Screenshot_20190721-030209_OverDrive.jpg

May I remind you this thread is about animal cruelty. If you don’t have anything to say regarding this subject then get the f*** out of here.

May I remind you this thread is about animal cruelty. If you don’t have anything to say regarding this subject then get the f*** out of here.

You’re a guest in my house, motherf***er. I’ll do whatever I f***ing please and you can’t do a goddamn thing about it but whine like a bitch.

I’m considering going to Vegas for my birthday to catch Gwen on her Just A Girl residency at Zappos Theater. The hotel accommodation is the only questionable thing...plus how long should I stay? I was thinking 4 days.
33ED968B-5BD2-4253-B4D8-8ADEACF51945.png

I’m considering going to Vegas for my birthday to catch Gwen on her Just A Girl residency at Zappos Theater. The hotel accommodation is the only questionable thing...plus how long should I stay? I was thinking 4 days.
View attachment 51130
Four days... Is that three nights? One of which will be taken by Gwen Stefani? Or are you going to multiple nights?
Anyway, I'd stay five days if I were you, just to cover all grounds. The nights are the only currency in Vegasm, really. Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun.
I went to Vegas to see Morrissey a few years ago- certainly worth my while.
I recommend you get a hotel that's a block or two off the strip. The price difference is immense. So is the quality. The cheaper little cupboards on the strip look like a place someone would go to kill a prostitute.
Good luck.

With the exception of Eddie Izzard, the sight of these books actually repulsed me. I’m not a fan of this community in the least.

So you're repulsed by yourself, Chaz? They are you and you are them. You are not special in any way, no matter what you might think, weirdo.

She has an army of jewish plastic surgeons who in no way want to associate themselves with Nicola Sturgeon. People who don't have to work and can sleep all they like tend to stay fresh.

Gwen in 2019 in minimal make up but still like a lot of make up.

gwen-stefani-rocks-minimal-makeup-keeps-busy-on-outing-with-kids-amidst-miranda-lamberts-wedding-news-ftr.jpg

Uh oh old!

gwen-stefani-church-butterfly-heels.jpg

Move the boy out of the way or he'll ruin her and expose her.

Back
Top Bottom