Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of Tea" to air (Apr. 10

Re: Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of T

My theory on Barleyfart and the other lowlifes on this thread who dish out nasty remarks about Morrissey are jealous and angry that they cant be like him. They dont have talent, cant sing, cant write a song, and are probably f***ing ugly looking and hide behind their laptops typing away because it makes them feel better about themselves and their mundane lives to say hateful things about a man who is so incredibly special and beautiful. None of them would have the guts to say those things to Morrisseys face and I have no problem dishing it back. f***ing losers.

yep. plus, the double standards, the irony, etc., around here play out almost satirically. it's like the 'spinal tap' of forums.

Re: Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of T

"It's like something the skateboarding kids wear"

Oh Morrissey I still f***ing love you.

"It's like something the skateboarding kids wear"

Oh Morrissey I still f***ing love you.

I very much enjoyed that as well. It was nice to see.

I did have to cringe a bit though when she said "when you get married." :lbf:

I very much enjoyed that as well. It was nice to see.

I did have to cringe a bit though when she said "when you get married." :lbf:

I know but I think she was just joshing, they both know he'll never get married! He seemed nice and relaxed, why can't he be on more things like this?

"Best before...Made in Morecambe" Why would it have a best before date!? :lbf:

I know but I think she was just joshing, they both know he'll never get married! He seemed nice and relaxed, why can't he be on more things like this?

"Reduced to Clear...Made in Morecambe" :)

He said "Reduced to clear".

My theory on Barleyfart and the other lowlifes on this thread who dish out nasty remarks about Morrissey are jealous and angry that they cant be like him. They dont have talent, cant sing, cant write a song, and are probably f***ing ugly looking and hide behind their laptops typing away because it makes them feel better about themselves and their mundane lives to say hateful things about a man who is so incredibly special and beautiful. None of them would have the guts to say those things to Morrisseys face and I have no problem dishing it back. f***ing losers.

Wrong. I've said most of this to him direct.

Here are the necessaries in 720p HD ~

Last edited by a moderator:

...Does this count ?? I made a DVD a while back of old Morrissey/Smiths Tv clips, and for a "Cover" I used a pic from NME of Morrissey hoding a cuppa...and I called the DVD collection "More tea, Vicar?" for some odd reason....Anyway, back to this TV show malarkey...quite a few people on my facebook -friend list have all said how enjoyable the ( 2 parts) of it were/was. ( Not all necessarily Mozzer fans...)So, I am going to watch it over the weekend...with a nice cup of Cider...and actually decide if it is/was worth the effort...cheers me dears!!

If that teapot is Parisian, then I am Freddy Mercury, and you can read your future in my moustache.

I understood "Brazilian" first; makes way more sense.:rolleyes:

I was following the Smiths on tour when you were masturbating to Toni Basil, you know nothing arriviste twat. There are few things sadder than someone who first heard of an artist five f***ing minutes ago acting as they are be all and know all.

I've said before the States ruined Morrissey as an artist, and it's dribbling Bieber-like arse lickers like you who prove it. He doesn't need to stretch himself as an artist with fools like you who treat the average stuff he currently produces as sermons from the mount. He can't get a record deal because the stuff is no good, and do you know what? I doubt anyone else would either.

You won't have heard of him I'm sure, but there is a singer called Nick Cave whose career runs parallel to Morrissey's, and is similarly talented as a lyricist. His latest album was released a month back. It's terrific. The idea Morrissey cannot produce work of similar stature is ridiculous, but he won't while he's getting his backside kissed instead of kicked.

I was following the Smiths on tour when you were masturbating to Toni Basil, you know nothing arriviste twat. There are few things sadder than someone who first heard of an artist five f***ing minutes ago acting as they are be all and know all.

I've said before the States ruined Morrissey as an artist, and it's dribbling Bieber-like arse lickers like you who prove it. He doesn't need to stretch himself as an artist with fools like you who treat the average stuff he currently produces as sermons from the mount. He can't get a record deal because the stuff is no good, and do you know what? I doubt anyone else would either.

You won't have heard of him I'm sure, but there is a singer called Nick Cave whose career runs parallel to Morrissey's, and is similarly talented as a lyricist. His latest album was released a month back. It's terrific. The idea Morrissey cannot produce work of similar stature is ridiculous, but he won't while he's getting his backside kissed instead of kicked.

But the difference between Nick Cave and Morrissey is that Nick Cave is not a one trick pony...he's eclectic. He works in many genres, writes on many subjects, experiments musically and collaborates with a wide range of artists. Nick Cave could only be compared to Morrissey if essentially every song he wrote was nothing more than a slight variation of songs off 'Murder Ballads.'

Back to the original point, I do wonder why they used King Leer of all the songs. Was a refreshing change though.
Raunchy tea...yes please Morrissey ;)

Back
Top Bottom