Article: "Morrissey Fansite Founder Responds to Alleged Threats" - Yahoo Music; Statement and TMZ Li

Re: DavidT speaks about threat

In all fairness I think he has do more than just put 'salt' on Morrissey's 'chips.' :thumb:

Henchman wanted. Duties include grinding salt on his master's meals, and the occasional sanctioned whack job. Must be humasexual friendly and willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement. No fatties or women need apply.

Henchman wanted. Duties include grinding salt on his master's meals, and the occasional sanctioned whack job. Must be humasexual friendly and willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement. No fatties or women need apply.

Must be a hairdresser.

What they don't get is that a car moving as fast as Morrissey's shifts gears SO FAST to pin him down and have him be consistently one person or another like this artist or that artist or so-and-so is IMPOSSIBLE. He's not like us. And it's not that he's a diva, he's not entirely human. But he's trying to be.

Quite right. Morrissey is not a human being, he is a God-like pan-galactic super-being, and his actions and statements are not questionable by us puny mortals. He is above all critique. If he chooses to order a violent beatdown on one of his fans, then who are we to judge him? Gosh darn it - the boy can't help it.

Quite right. Morrissey is not a human being, he is a God-like pan-galactic super-being, and his actions and statements are not questionable by us puny mortals. He is above all critique. If he chooses to order a violent beatdown on one of his fans, then who are we to judge him? Gosh darn it - the boy can't help it.

Noooooooo. That's not what I'm saying. He said he didn't request it and I believe him. I'm saying he's like one of those smelly hobos rocking on the bus listening to the cosmos reflected in the window humming to himself, he's just doing it at a higher level.

he's like one of those smelly hobos rocking on the bus listening to the cosmos reflected in the window humming to himself

You called Morrissey a smelly hobo? That's it - your name has also been added to the list of fans on Morrissey's 'hit list'! Next time you go for a haircut, watch out - it could be Damon doing the snipping, and as he reaches for his straight razor, leans close and softly sings "I will slit their throats for you, Mozzer..." into your ear, only then you will realise it's far too late....

May 2014? :lbf:

Don't let something simple like a date fool you. I've been here in several guises for a long, long time. Pre comeback.
I can't think of a week when I haven't checked this site since 2001.
Certainly long enough for your bullshit to go beyond boring.

LoL at the Jiu Jitsu bodyguards as morrissey drinks budweiser, yea sure!

Don't let something simple like a date fool you. I've been here in several guises for a long, long time. Pre comeback.
I can't think of a week when I haven't checked this site since 2001.
Certainly long enough for your bullshit to go beyond boring.

No one can really be blamed for not knowing who you were. That is unless you want to share that.

Re: Article: "Morrissey Fansite Founder Responds to Alleged Threats" - Yahoo Music; Statement and TM

No on ever heard of you until all this happened, David Tseng. Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

Bravo!!!!! This is so strictly accurate!!!!!

No one can really be blamed for not knowing who you were. That is unless you want to share that.

Yeah, I know. But the other side of the coin is no one should read into the date someone 'joined' the site.

Regarding sharing who I am: I have never been a 'prominent member' so I don't think there's a lot of point. I've always faded in and out. There are a number of people I have known in 'real life' through this community, but I don't know whether many of them post anymore. I know one high profile member has been banned but that's all I am aware of..

Your problem is simple Orson. You've painted yourself into a corner with Morrissey. Now you have left any critical faculty you might once have had long behind, hence your avowed love of World Peace before it even came out.

For the fourth time now: I never said that. Either you're thinking of somebody else or you're a liar. Or you're trolling as per your usual remit. Anyway, maybe this time it will penetrate your Kryptonite-tinted cranium... but I doubt it.

Anyway, your problem is simple too. You're thoroughly unpleasant.

Re: Article: "Morrissey Fansite Founder Responds to Alleged Threats" - Yahoo Music; Statement and TM

No on ever heard of you until all this happened, David Tseng. Enjoy your fifteen minutes.
Bravo!!!!! This is so strictly accurate!!!!!

An accurate reflection of how superficial and/or unbelievably thick Morrissey fans are?
Agreed.
Of course, it's fame. That's the salient part of this whole sordid affair from Morrissey. Fame.

If the bodyguard is lying then his lies are a direct result of Morrissey's psychotic attempts to punish David at gigs and elsewhere. Not that Morrissey fans have the nous to think that through.
Unpleasant superficial thickos. You really do get the fans you deserve...

did i watch tmz news, lol. good god no. funniest thing mentioned in a while

Re: David T on TV..

Good to know exactly what Davidt looks like. Now we can point him out to security.

So davidt says this isn't the first threat. I'd certainly be interested to know more about this apparent "emailed third party threat." In fact why not just paste the email text right here.....

come on evidence is king remember....

An accurate reflection of how superficial and/or unbelievably thick Morrissey fans are?
Agreed.
Of course, it's fame. That's the salient part of this whole sordid affair from Morrissey. Fame.

If the bodyguard is lying then his lies are a direct result of Morrissey's psychotic attempts to punish David at gigs and elsewhere. Not that Morrissey fans have the nous to think that through.
Unpleasant superficial thickos. You really do get the fans you deserve...

Finally, a glimmer of intelligence is seen on the forum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom