Because of my poor educatio + Shame is the name

CS342411-02B-BIG.jpg

shame is the name:

http://www.getmusic.com.au/discography/detail.aspx?pid=51426&aid=33651

Last edited:
I do not check. If something is not released directly to me, according to where I am at, then I am not buying it. I am not meant to buy it. I am meant to download it for free.

I am so glad the Morrissey Fairy put fresh, clean copies of these CDs and the 7" under my pillow while I slept last night.

can please somebody post or pm me "shame is the name"
i really want the song and i've been trying to find it so hard :tears:
this has been a horrible day, so can anybody please make the last moments of my day happy??

please:tears:

I find it kind of ironic that there are a bunch of people standing their moral ground and not posting the b-sides or opposing the posting of the b-sides who have full downloads of the album on the very same computer.

I find it kind of ironic that there are a bunch of people standing their moral ground and not posting the b-sides or opposing the posting of the b-sides who have full downloads of the album on the very same computer.

I think they promised to buy the album though. :rolleyes:

Thought this was the answer to it all...Checked the FAQ and of course...

"How can I pay for items on Get Music?
You can pay for items in your shopping cart by going to the checkout and utilising the payment methods available. You can purchase with an Australian Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) or via your personal PayPal account.

We are unable to accept credit cards or PayPal accounts issued by banks outside of Australia."

So, it's only good for those in Aus.

Thought this was the answer to it all...Checked the FAQ and of course...

"How can I pay for items on Get Music?
You can pay for items in your shopping cart by going to the checkout and utilising the payment methods available. You can purchase with an Australian Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard) or via your personal PayPal account.

We are unable to accept credit cards or PayPal accounts issued by banks outside of Australia."

So, it's only good for those in Aus.

Looks like people in the US are screwed for the time being. We'll have to wait until next week since the b-sides are Years of Refusal bonus tracks on US ITunes. I hope the ticketmaster preorder entitles us to the bonus content.

Can't the mods just delete the thread?

Supplying a download link and then saying buy the single is a bit poor in my opinion.

Peter

Once again, why allow the link to be posted in the first place? This is acting on an unwritten standard of conduct that is continually getting disregarded. The lack of moderation is a bit poor too, don't you think? Even though I have multiple turntables I am not going to post something that is newly released.

Once again, why allow the link to be posted in the first place? This is acting on an unwritten standard of conduct that is continually getting disregarded. The lack of moderation is a bit poor too, don't you think? Even though I have multiple turntables I am not going to post something that is newly released.

Here is how it works.

The terms of service says that the owner of copyrighted material needs to contact the site admin and request it be removed.

The moderators not deleting posts are actually following the TOS.

death of a disco dancer? thats vinyl:)....i really don't want these 2..i'm already getting them with the pre-order of yor....i just want the live version of doadd

Here is how it works.

The terms of service says that the owner of copyrighted material needs to contact the site admin and request it be removed.

The moderators not deleting posts are actually following the TOS.

"...an unwritten standard of conduct that is continually getting disregarded."

Understand? Why have a discussion about what the standard should be without any recourse when it's not met? With no standard, where's the credibility?

"...an unwritten standard of conduct that is continually getting disregarded."

Understand? Why have a discussion about what the standard should be without any recourse when it's not met? With no standard, where's the credibility?

The credibility is that I explained to everyone here what the moderation policy on these types of posts is.

This is something that has been incredibly consistent for a very long time now.

I believe if you search, you will even find a post from me that is over a year old that says that we do not take down content unless the owner of said content requests it's removal.

Tags
shame the bear is out of step
Back
Top Bottom