Because of my poor education

Forgive me if im being a little slow on the uptake, but where exactly can I find legit downloads of the new B-sides from ITMAAP single? iTunes is being somewhat stingy these days.

I find this song better than Black Cloud, All You Need, People Grow Up, It's Not Your Birthday, You Were Good, Sorry Doesn't Help and I'm OK By Myself. And that's only on first listen!

Does anyone else think it sounds similar to I've Changed My Plea ...

Does anyone else think it sounds similar to I've Changed My Plea ...

Yeah, but only because of the dominant piano...

Plea is a far better song otherwise...

There's not enough piano in his songs though, now that I come to think of it.

A solid ballad with decent wordplay, I find this track pleasing but it is certainly not the direction I was thinking. I am enjoying what are starting to be some stellar YOR b-sides.

I really like it..But I can't stop playing "Shame is the name"..

SNAP!
I'm just dragging myself away from SHAME to give it another listen to make up my mind once and for all,
Yep I love it, if these are the B sides then I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM :thumb:

This is better fare than "Shame is the name".

I like the maritime imagery that he uses "A ship lost inches away from the bay" like in "Sweetie Pie" and "Seasick yet still docked".

The piano is beautiful. I can imagine sitting in a bar listening to this.

I would have thought a good education would make a bad situation more unbearable (ie. tortured genius syndrome) and not vice versa.

"because of this strange indentation" - Having seen his arse and 99% of everything else I can't imagine what he's talking about.

It's good but in comparison with most of the Quarry b-sides and "Christian Dior" ,Ringleader. It is still languishing at the bottom of the pile for me.

Last edited:
The beginning reminds me a bit of another B-side - Friday Mourning. Just listening to this now for the first time.

Because of my poor education = Brilliant

it's songs like this that make me love morrissey so, i agree he needs more of these piano ballads, it reminds me of plea, trouble loves me, and i know it's gonna happen someday... the chord structures, the ooh's the ahh's everything! i love the "queen" part at the end as well, i honestly can't stop listening to it again and again, it's my favorite from the YOR sessions thus far... good job mozzer!

"Reeeeeality is not real to meeeee" it makes me want to cry... happy days are ahead.

Back
Top Bottom