Best Looking Female On Solo(w)???

I can't. I won't.

and now it's not as funny

it's all about timing baby....and the circle made me keep my mouth shut

Private message me... I will probably laugh.

attention_whore.jpg

Yeah. Dumbest thread ever.

So Superhans can call me an attention whore but I can't call him an asshole? I'm not offended but I find this confusing.

I so would. Male or female, whatever you are.

I am an oddity, but hey! I scrub up well don't I on camera! Don't I? Eh?!? Eh!?? I do don't I your honour??!!

Argh.

What am I doing?

No it was good at the annual festival in Kendal, that's £533 of membership fee's so far this year well spent!

You should join.

I am an oddity, but hey! I scrub up well don't I on camera! Don't I? Eh?!? Eh!?? I do don't I your honour??!!

Argh.

What am I doing?

No it was good at the annual festival in Kendal, that's £533 of membership fee's so far this year well spent!

You should join.

You certainly do scrub up well. More so than other lasses on here that post photos of them pouting embarrassingly into the camera with comments like "oMg I so UGly WHaT Am i DOinG pOStiNG mY 378th piCTUre oN HeRE Lolz"

Sign me up. I've got nothing better to do with my life.

You certainly do scrub up well. More so than other lasses on here that post photos of them pouting embarrassingly into the camera with comments like "oMg I so UGly WHaT Am i DOinG pOStiNG mY 378th piCTUre oN HeRE Lolz"

Sign me up. I've got nothing better to do with my life.

You get the inevitable, tiresome cargo of forum members posting pictures of themselves, and put on this false modesty but hoping that someone will really like and compliment them.

Just be base about it and post a real picture of yourself like I have in leather studded battle gear!

(By the way it's not me in that picture I have far longer hair)

No I look nothing like that, that is not me! (I think anyway)

"lmfao!!!!!!!!omg ye, wot am i doin postin my 91st pic of me at my 59th morrisey gig, hehehe lolz, ye omg lov it xxxxxxxx :p cant belive ow pissed i woz dat nite luvz ya xxx :D"

I actually think people who use THAT slang and use smileys far, far too liberally need a severe beating with a HDMi cable across the arse.

On Morrissey-solo as well. f***ing hell.

Tags
coz!!! defo not ep goddess trubz guys > females myspace angles no jailbait nugz luvs fish nugz luvs phish poor boggie pussy stinks robert=legend skinner!!! solo=babefest suck it shans trubz iz topz
Back
Top Bottom