boredom

S

suffering

help, I'm am bored.

I'm tired of being in town. I've got nowhere interesting to go. I slept really late and missed any chance of making interesting plans for the daylight. I was watching infomercials on TV just now. I saw a really bad documentary. I'm dying of hunger because I'm going through a twilight zone episode where you eat constantly and keep getting hungrier....some girls might know what I'm talking about..and the neverending hunger is iritating me. I'm tired of my CDs, but I went to the store and none looked good or they didn't have the ones I wanted. There was someone I could hang out with, but it's sort of a weird situation.

Oh when oh when is Moz going to come through my town. Please please please put me out of my misery. It's been over 2 years now since it began. Please let it come to an end. You could only stand to profit.

At least you didn't waste yesterday at your evil cousin's wedding, like I did. Horrible sequences of dance mixes (and an especially horrible song called "Back that Ass Up", which is extremely degrading) didn't cause your brain to atrophy as you tried to be sociable. Just be thankful. I'm still recovering.

I got that beat.....a good case of the dry heaves

> At least you didn't waste yesterday at your evil cousin's
> wedding, like I did. Horrible sequences of dance mixes (and an
> especially horrible song called "Back that Ass Up",
> which is extremely degrading) didn't cause your brain to atrophy
> as you tried to be sociable. Just be thankful. I'm still
> recovering.

Why dont you try the flu?.....ill take boredom over that any day

Well, I'm not sure about that

> Why dont you try the flu?.....ill take boredom over that any day

At least the flu goes away in a relatively short period of time, and there's stuff you can take to relieve the symptoms. On the other hand, boredom can hang around for a long long time, and there's nothing you can do to make it feel better...It just has to go away.

Re: Well, I'm not sure about that

Yes, I am never bored in illness. You feel so miserable you can't think of anything.

I remember the last time I was sick. I was lying in bed drifting in and out of sleep all day long listening to albums. My God, I can't remember when I did something like that. I spend most of my time running around in circles doing crud work, sleeping in late to recover from crud work, and deluding myself that one day, I can create for myself what is more meaningful than what I have.

And what is meaning? If I spend all day in bed or out hammering away, I'll still get grey hairs, grow old, and die.

And yet, you still wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

I gave up a chance at doing something interesting in my daily life because I thought that if I kept slaving away at what I really wanted to have, I would be rewarded and I would be much happier in the end. Now, I sit around bored with nothing in particular to show for it.

It's funny when you strive for too much and you don't know how to go about getting it.

That is the biggest bumch of SHlI I have ever read. Listen you poetic wannabe, if you find illness that fun, you'll be excited by suicide. Do us a favor and follow that route you idiot!

You donkeynuts, just stick your head in the sand and wait for Sunday to kick it you bag of rubbers!

Smith rules, Moz is kewl!

> Yes, I am never bored in illness. You feel so miserable you
> can't think of anything.

> I remember the last time I was sick. I was lying in bed drifting
> in and out of sleep all day long listening to albums. My God, I
> can't remember when I did something like that. I spend most of
> my time running around in circles doing crud work, sleeping in
> late to recover from crud work, and deluding myself that one
> day, I can create for myself what is more meaningful than what I
> have.

This is the story of my life.Don't ask me what went wrong,the list goes on and on.

> And what is meaning? If I spend all day in bed or out hammering
> away, I'll still get grey hairs, grow old, and die.

> And yet, you still wait, and wait, and wait, and wait.

> I gave up a chance at doing something interesting in my daily
> life because I thought that if I kept slaving away at what I
> really wanted to have, I would be rewarded and I would be much
> happier in the end. Now, I sit around bored with nothing in
> particular to show for it.

> It's funny when you strive for too much and you don't know how
> to go about getting it.

> This is the story of my life.Don't ask me what went wrong,the
> list goes on and on.

The flu may be the way to religious enlightenment

Its kind of like you are in some sort of limbo......between life and death, makes you think about alot of things while you lay on the couch and somewhat remember what it was like to use the bathroom like a normal person.

Oh, what now, Greasehead?

Look, learn:
C-o-o-l spells cool.

How do you use a computer? Your mental capacity seems to barely exceed that of a fire ant. You're completely unable to find an intelligent response rattling around in your head. Now, go throw rocks at little Suzy's head, as that seems to be all you learned in school.

Re: Oh, what now, Greased dick?

ah, but I am so

b

o

r

e

d

I wish for my little candle to

snuff
As I wait for the bill from

MASTER C-A-R-D.

and I wait anxiously as Molly, Maggie, Mulu, Moby, and Mozzy