Boston Rescheduled - for this Saturday!

OOOOh.. .my girlfriend is NOT going to be too happy about this. We were supposed to go up to VT this weekend. I hope she understands.

I expect to see abject apologies from all the conspiracy theorists on here for the next couple of days.

After all, it's only fair seeing as how they seemed to feel they deserved to see Morrissey grovelling at their feet for the crime of being ill. :rolleyes:

Somehow though I think we won't hear from the cowards until the next time they have something to whinge about.

I very much agree with this... obviously.

I expect to see abject apologies from all the conspiracy theorists on here for the next couple of days.

After all, it's only fair seeing as how they seemed to feel they deserved to see Morrissey grovelling at their feet for the crime of being ill. :rolleyes:

Somehow though I think we won't hear from the cowards until the next time they have something to whinge about.

Of course we won't hear from them, becasuse as you say they are cowards!

Annoying, going to be out of town for the weekend. Now the question is whether I try to get back in time for the show or should I try to seek a refund for the ticket? Thoughts?

Annoying, going to be out of town for the weekend. Now the question is whether I try to get back in time for the show or should I try to seek a refund for the ticket? Thoughts?

I originally was faced with the same dilemma, though I must admit to being intrigued by the possibility of a more wonderful show than before. Moz is no dummy, and he must be aware that some people are both put out and put off by the events of the past week. I would expect nothing less than a stellar performance where he endears himself to us in a special, compensatory way.

Then again, I could just be too much of a deluded optimist.

I originally was faced with the same dilemma, though I must admit to being intrigued by the possibility of a more wonderful show than before. Moz is no dummy, and he must be aware that some people are both put out and put off by the events of the past week. I would expect nothing less than a stellar performance where he endears himself to us in a special, compensatory way.

Then again, I could just be too much of a deluded optimist.

I had thought about that also which is a major reason for my dilemma. If it was any other act, I would say screw it and catch them on the next tour. However, Moz is in Boston way too infrequently to just give up without some serious thought.

Worst thing is that the BofA Pavilion's Box Office is closed tomorrow and the 4th so I'll have to wait to hear instructions on refund.

Also, the tickets were purchased by my friend. Is it possible to refund only some of the tickets and not the whole order? Does anyone with experience have an answer?

So, will Moz play some of the songs from the other nite? I bet he comes out and says, "Where was I?"

Boston fans get a show and a half!

oh my dear god this means i get to go home and have a visit with the family chihuahua again. hes a total creep but very cute! VIVA TITO!

OMFG this is SOOOOOOO awesome!!!! :) I can't wait.

I knew it would happen. I cant wait!! (4th row-dead center)..Anyone near the 4th row?
:)

Back
Top Bottom