Boy Happy 12" from ideal copy

Sleepy lifeguard

The sanest days are mad!
Unfortunately, we will not be able to fill your order for this item. You will be refunded in full shortly via your original payment method. If you ordered other items along with this 12", those other items will be shipped as soon as possible with shipping fees adjusted accordingly.

Sanctuary Records and its distributer decided to pull the release from general distribution at the last minute and sell all 1000 copies to one retailer in the UK, Sister Ray. We are fairly upset about this situation (as i'm sure a lot of retailers are), but we wanted you to know as soon as possible so that you would have the opportunity to seek out the retailer and obtain this item.

**Beware** of any seller besides Sister Ray selling this product.

We apologize for this unfortunate and unexpected situation.

----------------------------
Chris Bonham
[email protected]

www.idealcopy.com
tel: 323-469-8292
cel: 323-632-2670

Lucky I already received one from Sister Ray then. Just thought the US fans who might have ordered this would want to know ASAP so they can order through Sister Ray.
Sleepy

Mine arrived today from Sisterray. It took just a few days to get to Dublin and the packaging was fairly spot on.

Lovely Disc!

Sorry to hear of your experience. I wouldn't be too hard on Ideal Copy though - I'm sure it's standard practice to sell things that you expect to have in.

I think Sister Ray still have them. Good luck.

[mbatey]

You may have got off lightly.

My 12" arrived today from Sister Ray and the PVC sleeve is in a right mess. All three 'sealed' sides have been split by the record. It wouldn't really matter except that there is a sticker on the sleeve that I am loath to remove.

I think it's Sanctuary's fault rather than Sister Ray's - pic discs are thick and the sleeve they've procured isn't up to the job. I'm a bit annoyed because I wanted to keep it in good nick for posterity.

[mbatey]

I will have a spare copy any day now. If anyone wants one, please PM. I'm in the US, if that matters...

Spare copy arrived today, so it's up for grabs....

For fans in the US who want it, go to Sirendisc.com, it'll run about $25/shipped. Very easy transaction and good customer service. AFIK Sister Ray and Siren are the only 2 places selling it directly.

My vinyl arrived today, and like mbatey's the PVC was trashed. Nevertheless, it's a beautiful item.

Here's what I don't understand. The track listing is:
I. Just Want To See The Boy Happy
2. Sweeite Pie
3. I Want The One I Can't Have (Live royal albert hall 2002)
4. Speedway (Live royal albert hall 2002)
5. Late Night Maudlin Street (Live royal albert hall 2002)

Here's what TTY says is available from the iTunes download
1. I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
2. Speedway (Live)
3. I Want The One I Can't Have (Live at The Royal Albert Hall)
4. Late Night, Maudlin Street (Live at The Royal Albert Hall)
5. Sweetie-Pie
6. I Want The One I Can't Have (Live in Paris)

I Want The One I Can't Have (Live in Paris) isn't on any of the 12", 7" or CD formats. Was it only released through iTunes

Anorak, I know.

Back
Top Bottom