Brexit

As you chose to phase as a question I'll answer you.
No they have not got to me.
Very little pisses me off really.
I have a what I think is a great sense of humour and of right and wrong.
But and it's a big but.
For a number of reasons be it character/personality/upbringing/genetics/environmental and or
combination of other factors.
I have never allowed anybody to bully or intimidate me.
Right back to school days(quite a while ago)
I'm not to give examples because frankly it would be neither important or interesting.
It's one thing to ask and quite another to order.
I chose to either "go with the flow"or not.
Then of course except the consequences of my actions be it words or deeds.
I do take the point about maybe the British government need to move quicker.
But there are political reasons for the delay.
These will become clearer over the next few months.

Bullied, Malvachat? It's like you've just handed over your dinner-money to a bunch of goons from the posh school and you haven't even clocked what's happened.

Anyway, when I said "they" had got to you, I didn't mean anyone had annoyed you. You've gone so much hook, line and sinker for the 25-year Tory leave campaign we've just been through that, even now, when your ought to be waking up, you're viewing events through crazy Union Jack-tinted goggles. Surely you must realise the precarious position were are in as a country. No, the seas are not about to turn to blood, but we face the very real threat of gradually becoming a much poorer country than we currently are, as well as of actually breaking up into smaller parts. Yet Cameron and Osborne think now is the time to take a well-earned four-month break and leave it for someone else to deal with after that, if it isn't too late by then. Yes, there are definitely political reasons, but not noble ones. It's purely about securing the best advantage for their wing of the Tory party in a forthcoming internal battle. It's vandalism, and it's going to be at the expense of real people.

And yet, when someone from the EU makes reference to this, in fairly measured language. your perception is that they're bullying you. I think that basically encapsulates why we are f***ed as a country.

some nonsense

It's funny you think this'll be the end of Freedom of movement. To be in the EU trading block you have to accept the four freedoms - including freedom of movement. There's no way we're not going to cut a deal to get into that, and so this vote won't make a single iota of difference on the immigration front (which is what a lot of people voted on... idiots). In fact, it'll make it worse - those immigrants at Calais? There's no deal holding them anymore. Expect them in the next few weeks. The other immigration approaches (Sweden, Norway, Australia)? They all have higher immigration per capita than the UK.

Also the fact you think Boris should be prime-minister? My God. Was his run as London Mayor not proof enough that he shouldn't be given any power? You claim to be be supporting the working class, yet you're backing a Tory-boy who has support in his party because they think Cameron is "too liberal". If we're going with Boris for Prime Minister, may I suggest Hitler's Ghost for Chancellor?

Truly terrible decision. Makes me ashamed to be British and that's not something I say lightly.

It's funny you think this'll be the end of Freedom of movement. To be in the EU trading block you have to accept the four freedoms - including freedom of movement. There's no way we're not going to cut a deal to get into that, and so this vote won't make a single iota of difference on the immigration front (which is what a lot of people voted on... idiots). In fact, it'll make it worse - those immigrants at Calais? There's no deal holding them anymore. Expect them in the next few weeks. The other immigration approaches (Sweden, Norway, Australia)? They all have higher immigration per capita than the UK.

Also the fact you think Boris should be prime-minister? My God. Was his run as London Mayor not proof enough that he shouldn't be given any power? You claim to be be supporting the working class, yet you're backing a Tory-boy who has support in his party because they think Cameron is "too liberal". If we're going with Boris for Prime Minister, may I suggest Hitler's Ghost for Chancellor?

Truly terrible decision. Makes me ashamed to be British and that's not something I say lightly.

U can't say for sure what the new deal will look like though. If enough members including Sweden, who's residents have complained a lot about immigration, complain about freedom of movement the e.u as a block might be forced to reconsider or tweak those agreements. What if Sweden leaves for basically the same reasons Britain did. The e.u wants to trade with Britain as well so it's got some incentive there as well to make a deal beneficial to both parties and it would do it some good to look at its immigration policy as many citizens of many of its member countries are grumbling about it. Many of its important members

Don't worry, that feeling will only last a couple of years. After that, you'll have to learn to be ashamed to be England and Welsh.

Think you are being a bit optimistic regarding freedom of movement. Personally, I think we have a cat-in-hell's chance of anything approaching the deal Norway has. In any event, we will get dramatically reduced immigration, along with dramatically reduced everything else.

You may wanna pretend they don't exist, but 38% of voters in Scotland voted to leave.

And they are welcome to migrate to Great Britain whenever they wish, the door will always be open to them.
Great Britain ! The land of hope, glory, multi culture, tolerance, equal rights, ist's and ism's but without Brussels wankers raping us up the wrong'un in broad daylight.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Troll / __nt / w__ker / _wa_ / :thumbsdown::handpointup:

You may wanna pretend they don't exist, but 38% of voters in Scotland voted to leave.
Who's pretending they don't exist? Is it really that hard to understand? I think it is you who wants to pretend Trump didn't blunder another tweet and display his ignorance and arrogance for all to see yet again.

It's been an exhausting campaign, been on the road almost non-stop for the last few months but we did it!

So blessed to live here in The Shire, close to the border with our beloved Welsh friends who also told the EU to f*** off. I have changed my profile avatar to a redesigned Union flag. The English St George and the Welsh Dragon have vanquished the EU dragon! Bowie called for Scotland to 'Stay with us' but they have chosen not to, as has Northern Ireland. We wish them well.

"Each time you vote, you support the process"

Clearly not. By voting in the Referendum each and every person who cast for #Brexit share the credit for the single most revolutionary act in world history this century. The crypto-fascist EU empire is doomed.

How could numpty Morrissey ever comment about being 'British' again after this ludicrous abnegation of duty?

Toodle-pip!

BrummieBoy

:bow: How the devil are you old chap ?
Great to hear from you Sir. I was just watching Glastonbury (is not animal friendly) and thought I'd check the posts on 'Tosserrey silent' .
Love the profile avatar :thumb: Wales the brave.
On behalf of all the BritWelsh people we thank you and your staff for your time and dedication spent on the road spreading the word of "4ckEur".
Enjoy the Shire in its full bloom topped off with long days and lazy sunset walks.
You deserve it.

T--t / bastard / troll / _unt / :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup::handpointup: / ultra Scottish-phobic-_wa_ (that last one's fer you Angus :tiphat:)

Seeing a lot of stories of voters regret over here in the states.

Why do men in Scot Land wear dresses like women? Is it to have more ease of movement in their legs when kicking something between two sticks or kicking somebody's head at the Kickball Cup Championship? Why didn't Morrissey dress up Boz as a woman when he toured Scot Land or did he ever play in Scot Land?

Who's pretending they don't exist? Is it really that hard to understand? I think it is you who wants to pretend Trump didn't blunder another tweet and display his ignorance and arrogance for all to see yet again.

You called him an idiot for saying he saw people excited about the outcome. It's perfectly likely that's what he saw as more than 1 out of every 3 in Scotland voted to leave and they would be the ones out celebrating (and also more likely to be greeting Trump). You were just following the talking points of the media elite who are looking to jump on everything and anything trump says in the most unfair manner possible. I notice they do they same with that Nigel Farage fellow.

Fact is, you wanted to pretend 62% in Scotland voting to remain means that Trump did not see people going wild about the vote upon his arrival. But of course the 38% who voted to leave were probably very happy they helped the rest of the UK tell their government they want out of the EU.

Azteccamera:

I just thought I'd mention this, because you might not realise, but I don't think anyone in the English-speaking world is ever going to find one of your posts about kickball and whatnot even vaguely amusing or worth reading. You probably think they're good trolling, but they're just too weak, really. Maybe you should try something new with a fresh account. Nothing personal.

You called him an idiot for saying he saw people excited about the outcome. It's perfectly likely that's what he saw as more than 1 out of every 3 in Scotland voted to leave and they would be the ones out celebrating (and also more likely to be greeting Trump). You were just following the talking points of the media elite who are looking to jump on everything and anything trump says in the most unfair manner possible. I notice they do they same with that Nigel Farage fellow.

Fact is, you wanted to pretend 62% in Scotland voting to remain means that Trump did not see people going wild about the vote upon his arrival. But of course the 38% who voted to leave were probably very happy they helped the rest of the UK tell their government they want out of the EU.

It's really quite simple. Trump said the people of Scotland voted to take their country back. It's clear he doesn't understand that Scotland does not equal England. You trying to pretend he was somehow referring to the 38% of people in that country who favored to leave and lost ...equates to them taking back their country because England voted to leave is laughable at best. Just admit it and stop apologizing for the arrogant buffoon.

And your point is what exactly ? 4K off !
There was no point other than hoping to generate some conversation on view points or if media was handling it different in England. It was really an observation. Now I am seeing stories of 2.5 million people asking for another vote. Again...no point...just an observation.
What was your point in responding? You seemed to take offense although I can't imagine why.

f1f5ff8df750a2659a21ecaf85b250c1.jpg

Tremendous victory for democracy 24/6/16. Let us rejoice with a picture of the cherubic 76th Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. Huzzah! (And it was a tremendous victory for the economically marginalized, despite what select newspapers and rabid tweeters -whose emotional breakdowns on Twitter regarding #Brexit I've had the time of my life looking through - have to say; possibly justified negative opinions of the next Prime Minister notwithstanding.) P.S. Would vote for #IRExit in a heartbeat. Looking forward to #Nexit, #Frexit,#Grexit, and #Itexit; #Planexit too, if possible, for this planet to be allowed legally to leave the solar system. We can't reach our full potential until we distance ourselves from the rest of the Milky Way. Plenty of opportunities for trade deals with other galaxies, etc. #IRExit first, though, then we'll see. R.O.I. could take independent Scotland's place as part of Britain, even. All is forgiven. 100 years since the Rising - too soon?

P.P.S. Classic left-wingers from the 70s onwards, Tony Benn, Dennis Skinner, Ryan Giggs, Frank Field, even Jeremy Corbyn until recently, were always anti-EU. The likes of Tony Benn in the 80s Labour Party were seen as unelectable with their Eurosceptic stance too radical for Thatcher's yuppie Britain. Only in recent years has the EU begun to be seen - curiously - as a beacon of tolerance and hope and inclusiveness and liberalism by the 'left', rather than the rampantly oppressive working-class hating force that it is. It can't be reformed. Better off out. One can't help but wonder if the majority of the 75% of 18-24 year olds who voted to remain (and launched a petition for a second referendum) were aware of what they were actually voting for, and why they would continue to show their support for such a union if they did know. Because of freedom of movement? Cheap holidays in Ibiza and the south of France? F#%¿ off! I'd take self-governance instead, thanks. If I wanted to get p!ssed out of my head I could do it at home rather than shirtless in Majorca in 30 degree heat. #Victoryfordemocracy#IRExit #COYBIGLetsLeavetheEU

MOZAMBIGUOUS
Next door, waiting for his moment in the sun, but for now getting ready to watch pro-EU Northern Ireland duke it out with anti-EU Wales in Euro 2016's last 16. This. Is. Personal!
June 25 2016

Hiya bab!

BB has been full on 24/7 on this campaign! Bostin result for Brum!
He cancelled a month in Antigua to drive this to a win. He wants to just chillax for the summer but he's besieged by his Brexit tribe asking him to do the 'meta-narrative' for the exit negotiations in Brussels. It's been NON STOP, and guess what? Morrissey made the playlist on BB's tour-bus! TNFD/IBEH and, y'know...the other ones...

I got really confused when all the Lexit stuff started spinning off the printers. Kate Hooey is due to arrive at nearby hotel to snatch an interview with BB, as is Nigel. They want to hear how to thwart Cameron's plot to remain as 'caretaker manager' and do a dodgy deal with Juncker for a 2nd Referendum after last minute concessions. BB want Cameron's head on a plate. He's a veteran of EU skullduggery as he fought the battle to stop the 2nd Vote forced on Irish folk over the Lisbon Treaty. BB will fly to Dublin later today if he doesn't get an 'undertaking' from Enda The EUwhore Kenny.

BB's just handed me a note. It wasn't 75% of 18-24 yr old Special Snowflake Social Justice Warriors who voted Remain. It was 75% of that cohort who actually gave enough f***s to register and vote.

We were enjoying Adele at Glasto on the telly knowing that all of those wankers were having All The Feels but pissed off because that arsehole Corbyn cancelled his weepy speech on St Jo Cox, the Progressive's Princess who died a martyr after her life as a secular Mother Theresa. BB has dished it to 'the grapevine': she signed a letter agreeing that bombing Syria was #appropriate and she offered succour to raped women in Darfur but we can't find any evidence of her doing the same with groomed victims of rape culture in her multicultural heaven here in the UK. BB isn't sure when to take that mainstream as he want to give her family a chance to bury her without any more of the Diana crap.

It's all kicking off! Hilary Benn sacked. His dad is probably clapping in his grave. But Corbyn needs to sack himself, sack all his MPs who didn't vote Leave. So do the Tories. In fact, both parties should just do the whole Delete Your Account on their squalid brands and retire to the dustbin of history because: "I've been dreaming of a time when, the English, are sick to death of Labour & Tory, and spit upon their names alongside Cromwell's" Etc.

Gotta go! Losing the contact. Ouija board is shaking. Zozo is ending this transmission....

BB's noticed your Soundcloud link & is asking me to add it to the 'discovery' list on his phone/app thingy. Is that the same as Snapchat with the mucky pics? How the f*** do I do that? He's gone now, driven off in another Morgan car. Their factory's a few miles away. He seems to be doing something with Jeremy Clarkson but....oops! That was meant to be under cover too...it's so hard being The Secretary. I thought he was going to launch a band/release an LP or something. We were in Lisbon and then he dragged everyone off to the Azores to a monastery where he'd gathered his Brexit squad....wonder if he'll ever actually sing? Or allow anyone to reveal he wrote 'all those songs' you hear on the radio. He says he had to save this island from the tryants in Rome and Berlin first even if he couldn't save the Irish from their doom. Did you see the Leonard Cohen snippet on Peaky Blinders? BB sorted that. And he's doing *something* at the last ever Black Sabbath gig in Brum next Feb. Or that's the rumour. I'm not Sharon Osbourne, by the way! BB knows them but....f***! THE OUIJA BOARD HAS CAUGHT FIRE!..........................

Tara a bit!
Shazza-The Secretary

Oh Sharon you poor thing, you mustn't know wether you're coming or going at the moment since the Great British public have decided to cut off the shackles. Good to hear from BB again though, there's never a dull moment when he rocks up. Talking of dull, apart from a couple of stupid statements about the death of the purple prince and the Orlando massacre the master of Crank seems to have lost his mojo having exhausted all the hashtags in search of publicity and that elusive recording contract. Steve Barnett must be to Steven what Boris is to David LOL !
I suppose in a way it's a good thing Steven has kept shtum unlike some wealthy celebrity folk who chose to intervene and pass on their Euro vision in the democratic political process like ex footballer Beckham, Lineker the crisps advertiser, multi millionaire Branson of the virgin isles.
Crikey is that the time ! Must dash I'm late already!

TTFN

Dear record company I represent Steven the former lead singer with 80s iconic Manchester band The Smiths
Never has there been a better time to re-release panic on the streets of London, why on earth are you releasing manufactured pop by Ed Shearon ? He's not fit to kiss Steven's bum cleavage.
The country is crying out for Brexpop.

Boz Johnson

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

:thumbsdown: Dislike / Troll / Die you bastard

Brexit was the right choice, who would want to combine efforts with Greece? People are nice and beautiful theirr economy is horrible. Combining USA economy with Canada and Mexico is laugh out loud funny. NAFTA came about because Americans wanted cheaper cars,etc.

Back
Top Bottom