Buzzin just got the Morrissey M in Manchester DVD

nigel2smooth

I posted on here around a week ago sayin how I have just got into Morrisseys stuff the M in Manchester DVD came today in post,just went through it quickly have to say really pleaed some great songs on there,gonna have couple off beers and watch it right the way through when i get chance some night later in the week...

One song I really like and never heard him sing it before is called I"m Not Sorry.Love it real catchy and love the lryics.

I posted on here around a week ago sayin how I have just got into Morrisseys stuff the M in Manchester DVD came today in post, just went through it quickly have to say really pleaed some great songs on there, gonna have couple off beers and watch it right the way through when i get chance some night later in the week.

One song I really like and never heard him sing it before is called I"m Not Sorry. Love it real catchy and love the lryics.

:eek:

You haven't listened to You Are The Quarry?

:eek:

You haven't listened to You Are The Quarry?

Nope only just got into listening to Morrissey stuff it all started with CD work mate lent me called best of The Smiths,so listened over the last year off lots of Smiths stuff,but last couple of months moved on to Morrissey,only have 2 off his albums,Vauxhall and I and Years of Refusal.Mate lent me some of Morrisseys very old stuff that was good..

Many younger fans got into Morrissey when Quarry was out, I thought you're one of them.

Hope you're going to enjoy more Smiths and Morrissey's work soon.

Nice one :thumb: Who Put The M In Manchester introduced me to many Smiths/Morrissey stuff that I hadn't heard before, Hairdresser On Fire, Such A Little Thing, I Know It's Gonna Happen, Rubber Ring etc. and I soon scurried around to find the albums these songs were on. The encore of "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" has to be one of my favourite Morrissey moments.

You need to get You Are The Quarry, that was the album that got me into Morrissey, the first Moz related album I bought. That album saved my life. And it remains as possibly my favourite Morrissey record.

I posted on here around a week ago sayin how I have just got into Morrisseys stuff the M in Manchester DVD came today in post,just went through it quickly have to say really pleaed some great songs on there,gonna have couple off beers and watch it right the way through when i get chance some night later in the week...

One song I really like and never heard him sing it before is called I"m Not Sorry.Love it real catchy and love the lryics.

What Kewpie really meant to say was:
Welcome to the world of Morrissey and Morrissey-solo:guitar:
Glad you have just discovered Morrissey. There are 9 studio albums and a fair few compilation albums - as well as 4 studio albums (and various compilation albums) from The Smiths to explore too!
Enjoy:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

:)
I love when new fans immerse themselves in the man's glory and love it. :thumb:

I was actually just listening to the audio ripped from "Who Put the M" dvd. Really should've been an official release in and of itself. nigel, if you get a chance, I'd suggest using the search function to look for the audio to the dvd. You can download it and put it on cd or mp3 player and have it wherever you go, along with most anything Moz/Smiths released (and even unreleased :eek:) always floating about in the Downloads/Bootlegs forum :thumb:

Mcrickson Thanks for that will have a look,yeah looking forward to give the DVD a propper listen...I have to say the forums here is very handy for info...Pity there is not many more DVDs of Morrissey I wonder are they going to be any more come out.

There may be lots of boolegs but only 'M in Manchester' has me in a walk-on part at the end. I'm the ill-looking one walking behind the Marc Bolan-alike who is being interviewed :D And Morrissey still doesn't recognise me in a crowd.

keen new blood how wonderful. I was going to suggest getting his hands on Introducing Morrissey, as i feel this is the best live official release, but no one seems to stock a dvd, only vhs tape was this never released on dvd? seems a bit of an oversite if they rerealse Hulmerist and Maladay on dvd, surely Introducing Morrissey should be due similar respect.

your pc has to have a dvd burner, to get is fisnished on a dvd.
the nero programme i found very easy...and i have hardly a clue of stuff computer related
i think one important thing is "unpacking the file" so you get the right file to get it working/viewable
( i taught this myself , hope thats right)
most of the dvds bootlegs out there are online watchable on youtube, if <ou have probelems with the files

Last edited:
Tags
jjtwasrllynowt
Back
Top Bottom