clip of Morrissey presenting award to the"very sexy U2"(1998)

It's so odd seeing him at an awards ceremony :squiffy:

Was thinking the same thing, especially for a guy who has always said "you'll never see me at the brit awards, or rubbish like that.."

Mind you, he was very recently on daytime tv on "the one show" talking about unemployment etc... He's soo goin to do Losse Women at some point!

Aww, somebody got a huge hug from Bono there...

Was thinking the same thing, especially for a guy who has always said "you'll never see me at the brit awards, or rubbish like that.."

Mind you, he was very recently on daytime tv on "the one show" talking about unemployment etc... He's soo goin to do Losse Women at some point!

I still think it would be adorable if he did a feature on Ellen. No one would know who he is, but it would be funny and sweet :D

I still think it would be adorable if he did a feature on Ellen. No one would know who he is, but it would be funny and sweet :D

It would. :blushing: I don't know though, isn't her audience a little dikey? Pretty much all my lesbian friends know and love Morrissey, you might be surprised. Still I think he should focus on himself and not promotion at the moment.

Tags
bono=arsewipe
Back
Top Bottom