Stephane

Pashernate member
In all its orange glory...

"Passions Just Like Mine" (link below)
> 'official releases'
>> 'collectors appendix'
>>> 'Louder Than Bombs'

Or take the shortcut

For more info on this series, please read this.

Now it's your turn...

thanks,
Stephane

Brazil CD [Stiletto 498.005]
The Brazil cd shows the LP artwork on the front, with a small Stiletto logo in a white space in the top right corner. Information about the rest of the packaging is needed.

My CD has no booklet at all, just the front as described here and a blank white reverse, just an insert in other words.

In all its orange glory...

"Passions Just Like Mine" (link below)
> 'official releases'
>> 'collectors appendix'
>>> 'Louder Than Bombs'

Or take the shortcut

For more info on this series, please read this.

Now it's your turn...

thanks,
Stephane
Dear Stephane: Thank you for all the dedication and wonderful desciptions, pictures and love you have shown for the last great pop-star this world will ever know. Whatever happens...well you know...we love you all..."Louder Than Bombs", was and still is a wonderful record. "Is It Really So Strange, Shiela Take a Bow and Shoplifters open this record with a bang and the show goes on gloriously with London, Half a Person and Panic. If that's not enough, The Smiths sky rocket past stardom and fame with You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby, Ask, and Rubber Ring, a favorite for all time. This record then closes out with even more Smiths faves with Strech Out and Wait, Unloveable and Asleep. Hmmm, a compilation album?? Maybe, but sounds like more new tunes than the appreciatted oldies. We conclude our humble review of Louder Than Bombs with Thank you Smiths for a great record and if you have bought Louder Than Bombs already, buy it again for that special someone. A lover you want to keep, a friend that's soon to be your best friend and a pal you cherish. Throwing my arms around you dear Stephane...Love Molly and David

Stephane, I have the Saudi Arabia CS [Thomsun Original EN-1657; part 2, tracks 13-24]
If you need a photo of it.
Thanks

Indonesia Cassette info:
see photo:

Attachments

• DSC01422.JPG
    DSC01422.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom