Cool clip from TV on Latinos and 80's music craze in Los Angeles

Thanks Mr. M.

It's a 99% guarantee that this forum will take ANYTHING and add a negative twist to it.

Whatever, I like to be positive about things no matter how small or insignifanct they may look or sound.
:)
DB

Last edited:
It's a refreshing clip to look at and I find the fact that Latinos in sunny L.A. gravitate towards dour, grey and bleak elegance of the Mancunian Smiths and Morrissey, fascinating. I think it's cool:cool:.

It's a refreshing clip to look at and I find the fact that Latinos in sunny L.A. gravitate towards dour, grey and bleak elegance of the Mancunian Smiths and Morrissey, fascinating. I think it's cool:cool:.

Too bad a lot of them don't gravitate towards the US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services instead...

Fair enough, the guy "tried" to be Morrissey.

Isn't that what you do, too?

ohsnap.gif

Too bad a lot of them don't gravitate towards the US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services instead...

Wow! Really? Very classy of you. I suppose this is a direct reflection on the GREAT job your parents did in raising you. A direct reflection on YOUR PARENTS.

Wow! Really? Very classy of you. I suppose this is a direct reflection on the GREAT job your parents did in raising you. A direct reflection on YOUR PARENTS.

Oh yes, caring about my tax dollars being wasted because it goes to pay for the health care of a large group of people who aren't even legal citizens is really a reflection on my upbringing...gotcha.

Your comment, though, is a direct reflection of your stupidity...too bad your parents didn't send you to those "special" classes.

I've always found the Mexican Morrissey obsession extremely annoying.

Thanks for posting the link Desert Bee, it was interesting to watch. I think the singer had a nice 'growl' in his voice at the end when he was singing 'The Boy With the Thorn...'.

I've always found the Mexican Morrissey obsession extremely annoying.

It is...and why should anyone care? Like he doesn't have a Hmong following? Maybe someone can endlessly write books or do documentaries about that?

No...I write my own lyrics, my friend. Done a few Smiths covers though. But I don't try to be something I'm not. I am not Morrissey.

Didn't you say in another thread that you had "the best Morrissey voice" and that you had tried to be in several tribute bands but no one wanted you?

Back
Top Bottom