Credit due

Me thinks it a part of your midlife crises, “rebelling” against a forum moderator ( I’ve noticed lots of the silver foxes here have done so), Like getting tattoos of your fav pop stars LP cover, not paying your TV licence and being ‘wacky’ because you've listening to Gary Glitter or what ever you appreciated. ;)

But well done, it’s something to tell the grandchildren. :thumb:

:rolleyes:

Love PTxx.

Originally Posted by cornelius blaze
Me thinks it a part of your midlife crises, “rebelling” against a forum moderator ( I’ve noticed lots of the silver foxes here have done so), Like getting tattoos of your fav pop stars LP cover, not paying your TV licence and being ‘wacky’ because you've listening to Gary Glitter or what ever you appreciated.

But well done, it’s something to tell the grandchildren.

Oh dear Rob E Rt,
Can you post on this site anything else other than about me?:rolleyes:
Maybe I should grow a Jimmy Hill beard. What do you think?

Jukebox Jury

Oh dear Rob E Rt,
Can you post on this site anything else other than about me?:rolleyes:
Maybe I should grow a Jimmy Hill beard. What do you think?

Jukebox Jury
ooh, so you can say CB's real name :rolleyes:
why do you still do juvenile effed* up shit like that? :crazy:
do you think its funny? :straightface:
well, its not
tsktskog7.gif
more like its really pathetic you went to such lengths to "disguise" what you were up to :cool:
bravo, on not being funny, but not technically "breaking the rules" ;)
however clear it may be that once again people like you have violated the spirit of the TOS :(
i am sure Buzzetta would be proud were he here...

*=yes, i really do say stuff like "effed" in rl

ooh, so you can say CB's real name :rolleyes:
why do you still do juvenile effed* up shit like that? :crazy:
do you think its funny? :straightface:
well, its not
tsktskog7.gif
more like its really pathetic you went to such lengths to "disguise" what you were up to
bravo, on not being funny, but not technically "breaking the rules" ;)
however clear it may be that once again people like you have violated the spirit of the TOS :(
i am sure Buzzetta would be proud were he here...

*=yes, i really do say stuff like "effed" in rl

Yes I did.... and have received a warning for doing so, so you can get off your high horse:rolleyes:
Mr Blaze has quoted my name a few times (and that of others) so can't see what the problem is in this case:confused: (and I don't recall posts from you ''telling off'' Mr Blaze for doing likewise........hmmmmmm.)
Also, apologies for not being sure..... but at what ''great lengths did I go to, to disguise what I was up to''???????? And exactly what was I actually up to??????????

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Yes I did.... and have received a warning for doing so, so you can get off your high horse
h.jpg

its not a high horse, but ok, will do
yes.gif

(and I don't recall posts from you ''telling off'' Mr Blaze for doing likewise........hmmmmmm.)

well, the thing is, long ago a poster named explorey told me off a number of times you might say :gun:
then during my exile i looked back on most of times he did so only to find he was right most of the time :o
perhaps you shall have, in the future, have a similar experience only with CB :p

Also, apologies for not being sure..... but at what ''great lengths did I go to, to disguise what I was up to''???????? And exactly what was I actually up to??????????

Jukebox Jury
i was exaggerating obviously, since you got actually got warned those lengths were not gr8 enough :lbf:

well, the thing is, long ago a poster named explorey told me off a number of times you might say :gun:
then during my exile i looked back on most of times he did so only to find he was right most of the time :o
perhaps you shall have, in the future, have a similar experience only with CB :p

Robby you used to be off your head though :D

Making yourself look like a fool, throughout this thread?

Did I guess right?

And here he is at last, Dave The Dog chipping in with his usual nonsense trolling:rolleyes:
(PS What took you so long?)

Jukebox Jury

Did you.....? Obviously it was a post not worth remembering.
Carry on trolling:squiffy:
*Puts Dave The Dog on ignore*

Jukebox Jury

How am I "trolling" when you are the one claiming that you were leading a revolt against a moderator? :lbf: Obviously it bothered you that I said your post was ridiculous because you followed me around making petty comments for days after. It's fine, it's funny, and I'm not trying to make personal remarks about what a complete ass you are, or anything like that. You won't be reading this though ;) so why am I responding? :thumb:

You're all idiots.
GROW THE f*** UP!

Maybe if people didn't spend their lives on this site they would be less likely to notice what mods are up to, just a thought.
Kewpie is alright, she's just a bit too kean at times which could be rather frustrating, but there are worse people on this site...naming no names.

All true I think...

We're lucky to have this place - did any of you see the state of Mozwa? That's the alternative and it wasn't pretty.

Wow, that's true :straightface:

I was busy attending gigs, everything is back to normal.

:lbf: :guitar: (I'm totaly envious) I should start a "never-seen-him-live-and-I-hate-you-all-lucky-bastards" thread :p

A few weeks ago..... I lead a bit of a rebellion on this site against a Mod.
Wasn't proud of that fact as I know the Mod personally, but felt things needed to be said.

Since then, there has been a very noticable shift in how that Mod has been Moderating - ie..... the Mod has not been noticed carrying out the Mod duties - which is the sign of a good Mod.

So credit due where credit is due. Keep it up......:guitar:

Nothing else to be said:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Don't lose your "golden time" with these things...
Is it really necessery?

golden time.. what the kids get if they have been good and if they are bad, golden time gets taken away!
I think that is the reference if not, I will get my coat. :o

I thought it meant "Golden Years". Here it is used in a news story, "And these older objectors have forgotten that their golden years would not be so golden without taxpayer support."

Another example: The Golden Girls are in their Golden Years.

Then I looked up "golden time", which I never heard of before, and found it means just what you wrote.

The person that wrote it will have to answer. Were they saying that JJ acts more like Grandpa Simpson or more like Bart? :thumb:

Tags
best tag ever? gramps = cranky tv criminal
Back
Top Bottom