Defy the Morrissey-fan stereotype in this thread!

Im probably a Moz-clichè-- I hate going out, I don't like people that much.. . I dont find sex particularly interesting. I listens to music the "others" havent even heard of:o I've lost my faith in womanhood

Im probably a Moz-clichè-- I hate going out, I don't like people that much.. . I dont find sex particularly interesting. I listens to music the "others" havent even heard of:o I've lost my faith in womanhood

I'm a little bit of everything you said, which means I'm not really a Moz cliché :eek:

-I don't hate going out, I don't mind it.
-people, we agree on this
-sex ...
-music, well, there are internet forums where i can talk about that, otherwise, almost nobody
-womanhood. i used to hate girls of my age, now a little bit less

I am a freethinker!

Attributes of Freethought:

• Doubt
  • Reflection
  • Critical Thinking
  • Understanding
  • Research
  • Open-Mindedness
  • Inquiry
  • Humanism

I like 80's Madonna and Elton John :o and I don't care for most of Morrissey's favorite music (New York Dolls, Ludus, Kristeen Young etc)
I don't have Morrissey tattoos and there are no Morrissey posters in my appartement (I like my walls bare!).

other than that - I am VERY typical Morrissey fan :D

Ditto.

But I've had a live-in boyfriend and several boyfriends in jail - that's somewhat un-Moz-fan-like, I think...:rolleyes:
And I've been with two former Jehovah's Witnesses - that can't possibly be a stereotype!:p

I don't know anything about anyone who has ever been in his solo band.

The Janet Jackson fans all hate me because I don't know anything about her dancers....

Tags
fans
Back
Top Bottom