Did Moz got his ring stolen in Lille ?

shits WEAK

i hate rings, and never ever wore one, and most definately never will,...
what I realy don't understand is how easy someone could've shoved it
of Morrissey fingers, i thought rings should be weared so tight that it
can't move, or not easlily shove it up and down, the knuckles must hold
it for a few sec.

so I'm completely flabbergasted how this could happen, also if I'm in
first row and see it happen, I would definately get after that person to
throw it back on stage, thats another thing I don't understand that
dozens of people around didn't act:mad:

I hope he cancel Paris, and as Pittsburg and Canada avoid it in his
future tourschedule/programme

do you care how animals die ? [for the canadians, when they moan about mentioning canada, stop killing babyseals]

In 1997 i saw morrissey have his ring slipped off his finger, but the guy returned it right after...

anyways...in my opinion, if the ring had any significance to morrissey, he could always ask for it back after the song ended. no?

so perhaps it's just a prop. :eek:

In 1997 i saw morrissey have his ring slipped off his finger, but the guy returned it right after...

anyways...in my opinion, if the ring had any significance to morrissey, he could always ask for it back after the song ended. no?

so perhaps it's just a prop. :eek:

A prop? I doubt it. :cool:

I don't understand how someone who goes to the effort of getting to the front row of a concert (suggesting at least some degree of LIKING him), would then do anything that would cause him to be annoyed, and possibly upset and distressed (if the ring was of sentimental value).
Even if you got carried away in the excitement, and temporarily thought it would be amazing to have something of his, there must come a point when you realise it is nothing better than theft.
Its quite different when he willingly removes his shirt to throw to the audience, and keeping that, because he CHOSE to give you it.
Anyway, thats what I think...

News like that just make me so angry! :mad::tears::mad: He goes out of his way to interact with his audience, shakes hands, pulls people onstage and then some total bastard decides to reward his kindness by pinching his ring! That just makes me sick to my stomach! :sick:

I remember hearing a story, not sure if its true, but Keith Richards has a skull ring that he's worn for like 20+ years.....during 1 show I think he shook hands with someone in the crowd and the same thing happened...someone swiped it. He stopped the show and told them that if he didn't get the ring back, he wouldn't continue playing.

Sound advice for Moz!

I remember hearing a story, not sure if its true, but Keith Richards has a skull ring that he's worn for like 20+ years.....during 1 show I think he shook hands with someone in the crowd and the same thing happened...someone swiped it. He stopped the show and told them that if he didn't get the ring back, he wouldn't continue playing.

Sound advice for Moz!

Can you just imagine the slating Morrissey would receive for being a "diva"?

Keith Richards can do what he wants and everyone still thinks he's wonderful. Cos he plays guitar and takes lots of drugs.

i hate rings, and never ever wore one, and most definately never will,...
what I realy don't understand is how easy someone could've shoved it
of Morrissey fingers, i thought rings should be weared so tight that it
can't move, or not easlily shove it up and down, the knuckles must hold
it for a few sec.

so I'm completely flabbergasted how this could happen, also if I'm in
first row and see it happen, I would definately get after that person to
throw it back on stage, thats another thing I don't understand that
dozens of people around didn't act:mad:

I hope he cancel Paris, and as Pittsburg and Canada avoid it in his
future tourschedule/programme

do you care how animals die ? [for the canadians, when they moan about mentioning canada, stop killing babyseals]

I think that Moz goes through so many weight changes as the tour goes on that his rings must get loose at times. He looks like he's lost some weight since he left the U.S. and tis possible he's rings are a tad loose. I'm not allowed to wear my wedding ring anymore...I went to wave at my sister a couple of weeks ago and the ring went flying sky high into the air! :eek:
Yeah I found it, but rings shouldn't go flying off like that!

i was bout 10 rows back to the right hand side in lille so not the best view to be sure but at one stage i noticed him bending down picking something up and slipping it onto his finger so hopefully he found it and there weren't any thieves in lille... :)

Back
Top Bottom