Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the For Britain political party?

Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the 'For Britain' political party

• Total voters
For me is mind or the fact that he changes his mind isn't the problem. The problems are the politicals parties in general.

Yes of course, but he’s allowed to have a view and change it when ever he feels right to do so, and it wouldn’t surprise me if hasn’t already changed his mind
about this political party.

Yes of course, but he’s allowed to have a view and change it when ever he feels right to do so, and it wouldn’t surprise me if hasn’t already changed his mind
about this political party.

He hadn't read their manifesto.
He just saw a nice, vegan, lesbian feminist lady (who he'd known about for a while), heard her say some things which vaguely appealed, and decided (idiotically) to publically endorse. He's now had it explained to him that they are hugely pro-military, climate-change deniers who favour slashing taxes for the rich, and has perhaps realised it might be best if he doesn't over-associate with them.

He hadn't read their manifesto.
He just saw a nice, vegan, lesbian feminist lady (who he'd known about for a while), heard her say some things which vaguely appealed, and decided (idiotically) to publically endorse. He's now had it explained to him that they are hugely pro-military, climate-change deniers who favour slashing taxes for the rich, and has perhaps realised it might be best if he doesn't over-associate with them.
He definitely read the animal rights bit of the manifesto, as he's taken talking points directly from it.

Manifesto here:
https://www.forbritain.uk/policy
They are clearly a right-wing party - they believe in lower taxes, a free-market capitalist economy, 'low inward migration', an increase in military (or 'defence') funding, and an end to green taxes and subsidies. Whether they can be considered 'far-right' is a matter of debate.
Compared to the Left they sound positively central. Of course that's not allowed these days, if you're not with the establishment you're a nazi.

Back
Top Bottom