do you think tarantino looks like moz?

some people says they look-alike but ì don`t find quentin tarantino attractive whatsoever... yuck,and as we all know moz it`s the most handsome,sexy ,hot and good-looking men around ;)well at least for me he is, in the other hand i think the guy from nip/tuck, you know the guy that plays christian`s character looks A LOT like the moz ,and i do belive that guy it`s really attractive,but that`s my opinion,although my sister told me the other day that, she thinks morrissey looks like popeye the sailor man :eek: .......and that`s not funny , i don`t find popeye sexy at all. :mad:

lol yes in some pictures I have always thought there was a striking resemblence. Its all in how you carry yourself though isnt it? Tarantino is usually sporting the geeky comic book ocd type in dishevelled slacker wear while the mozzer is all dolled up to the nines and very urbane.

Proof...
jan09.jpg

I used to have that pic and one of Tarantino in Reservoir Dogs on my Myspace with the caption "Can you spot the real Moz?"

i still don`t think they look the same,i mean look at tarantino`s chin is hugeeeeeee ,and moz chin is normal ,i belive tarantino is ugly as hell.:Dbut you know maybe there`s someone who finds tarantino attractive,but then again not me.:rolleyes:

Everything. He is indulgent, no sense of the story, unneccessary violence, unsuccessful attempts at the film noir style, really uninspiring plots...awful acting direction....I can go on and on and on. I have never been able to sit through a Tarantino film start to finish. They either bore me to tears, or it's so bad I just can't watch it.
Supposedly he likes Jean Luc Godard....too bad he learned NOTHING from him, except to cut Uma's hair like Anna Karina's...

Yeah, but that's kind of his schtick. If you like more sophistcated movies, you won't like his stuff. They're meant to be really over indulgent and tasteless. Tarantino is definetly not for everyone. I'm a fan of his movies, because of all the reasons you posted. :)

It's really a "to each his own" kind of thing. :)

That's so crazy that you say that cause I have this photo manip that I did of me and young Moz together, and I've had someone ask me if it was Quentin Tarrantino!!! hhahahaha

Here it is:

moznme.jpg

I calls it likes I sees it and this is a great photograph of two beautiful people.

Anyways, I think people who don't like Tarantino's films should at least try to watch Kill Bill Volume 2.

why would we watch voulme 2 if we hated voulme 1 to begin with :D

why would we watch voulme 2 if we hated voulme 1 to begin with :D

Because I think Volume 2 is pretty different than his other films. Also, I enjoyed Reservoir Dogs the one time I watched it all the way through. And I've always felt that Pulp Fiction was meant to be like all the things you described it as.

Maybe they look alike only when drawn in caricature, but here is a REAL embarrassing pair of lookalikes!

jaggartwins.jpg

I calls it likes I sees it and this is a great photograph of two beautiful people.

Anyways, I think people who don't like Tarantino's films should at least try to watch Kill Bill Volume 2.

awww, thank you! :) I'm not a blonde anymore though.

Can anyone with a chin look like morrissey or tarantino:confused:

bruce campbell?

Oh my god yes. (in agreeance with spineless)

I hate Tarantino with all my heart. Worst. Director. Ever.

Tarantino's a bit of a funny case here. Before I watched some of the films that inspired him, I admired his work. I felt that he was totally original, had some of the best dialogue ever, and was just utterly cool.

Once I started watching some of the grindhouse-era movies (specifically some of the ones he notes as his favorites) I lost respect for him. I've found that one of the biggest problems people have with him is that he "homages" too much. He really does. The films he directs cease to contain true originality. He merely takes what's "cool" about those 70's flicks, and plugs them into the stories he makes up.

Having said that, the man does have talent. His writing skills are top notch when it comes to action-film, however, Tarantino has tainted himself by making movies which are inundated by sight gags and cross-references to these movies. The self-reference is probably his most pathetic schtick. I'm at a point now that I truly don't feel that special feeling any longer when his own characters reference "Big Kahuna Burger". Do we really need to hear that?

I find that most of the movie-going public that feel he is the greatest director of all time are uneducated as I once was. Still, I get a kick out of Reservoir Dogs, and i'll watch Pulp Fiction if it's on cable. And I loved Kurt Russell's "Stuntman Mike".

I just don't have that sense of awe I once did. Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

And yes...i've been saying for years that he bears a resemblance to Moz. Check out those posters they sold at the Palladium during the Oye Esteban tour. Anyone have a pic of that btw?

Can anyone with a chin look like morrissey or tarantino:confused:

bruce campbell?

I'm so glad you mentioned that. For some reason I have always been quite attracted to Bruce Campbell as well. And I guess that is because there is a resemblance to Moz. I am a huge Bruce Campbell fan. I and love the fact that he is the new face of Old Spice. Those ads crack me up.

toronto5.jpg

I think Morrissey and Tarantino have a littered amount in common, such as the ability to steal lyrics/dialouge from things they adore and turn it into something individual, the complete devotion to idols, and the adding of humour to completely morose subjects.
'I shot Marvin in the face'
'Heaven knows I'm miserable now'

In the looks department Morrissey can be outstandingly pretty, Tarantino never has been, he looks like Morrisseys twin they kept in the attic, or like Roger Ferderer..isnt that the same thing??

I also love their ability to electrify the careers of those they were devoted to when the were growing up.
New york dolls/David Carrandine/Sandie Shaw/Harvey Kietel/Nancy Sinatra/John Travolta.

There is a vauge resemblence there to the untrained Morrissey watcher..

Steventakeaseat.jpg

Mozzingabout.jpg

Sort of...hmmm?

xxxx
Have a wonderful sunny day.
Dawn.

I'm so glad you mentioned that. For some reason I have always been quite attracted to Bruce Campbell as well. And I guess that is because there is a resemblance to Moz. I am a huge Bruce Campbell fan. I and love the fact that he is the new face of Old Spice. Those ads crack me up.

toronto5.jpg

Ya gotta be down with the Bruce Campbell love! He's an extraordinary actor and yeah...there is a resemblance. I first noticed it during an interview he did a while back, and I must admit that i'm glad someone else notices. For a while there, I was thinking that everyone looked like Morrissey!

Mozzingabout.jpg

Sort of...hmmm?

xxxx
Have a wonderful sunny day.
Dawn.

Actually, Quentin kinda looks like Doogie Howser in that pic:

nph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom