Does anyone else find this picture disturbing?

I have idolised him most of my life ...but i do think that some modesty should come with age.I find blokes better with their clothes on. anyway.:DIts a bit like women-once you hit your mid thirties skirts above the knee are a no no.So are bube tubes and thongs on show with a not so tasteful butterfly tattoo above ,said butt floss.

Morrissey has done his geeky phase, his lad phase,now his into his salt and pepper hair and sophisticated phase and should keep hisnice Walmart:eek: shirts on.:)

I think this thread is hilarious.

Ha ha. Boz is cool. I don't care if he takes off his shirt. He's wonderful.
I think that pic just looks like they are taking a shower under a waterfall together.

i understand your reaction. when you photograph any man next to Boz Boorer, they're going to look old and flabby in comparison.

This is so f***ing funny!

i don`t think moz is fat ,as some people may say,i like his body he`s super hot,i mean the guy is 48 for god sake! he looks good for his age,and yes i find this picture disturbing because of boz,i mean boz is cool but i don`t want to see him without shirt.

Ha ha. Boz is cool. I don't care if he takes off his shirt. He's wonderful.
I think that pic just looks like they are taking a shower under a waterfall together.

ZOMG! :D

Really we've seen enough of Morrissey. It's long past time for Boz to do his strip-tease.

i <3 chubby guys but boz should keep his shirt on, he's not fat but he is squishy and white like I am, and I'm not onstage half nekkid, heeheehee

Uh uh.... THIS is disturbing....

Remind me NEVER to go to Costa Rica....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom