Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So can we all agree Kristeen Young is 49 years old?

I don't know, man. A lot changes physically between 39 and 49. She just...she just does not look even close to 49. Aimee Mann, who I consider beautiful and who is actually over 50...she's very pretty but she still looks her age. Granted she held it back for a long time; naturally I'm sure. But KY just does not look 50, or even close. She really doesn't even look 40.

But something about KY and all the internet records and shit...I don't know. Those online databases collect tidbits randomly and try to correlate them and then market to snoops. I've Googled myself many times on those databases and found TONS of errors.

So can we all agree Kristeen Young is 49 years old?

Yeah. I am convinced. I can't imagine living like that worrying about being outed. It shouldn't matter how old she is. But... if the ageist mindset on Solo mirrors the general population, then I can see how that pressure to lie exists. Especially in an industry that is all about image, sex appeal, and youth.

But I have to agree that a woman who claims to be a feminist should be fighting these stereotypes rather than succumbing to them

Yeah. I am convinced. I can't imagine living like that worrying about being outed. It shouldn't matter how old she is. But... if the ageist mindset on Solo mirrors the general population, then I can see how that pressure to lie exists. Especially in an industry that is all about image, sex appeal, and youth.

But I have to agree that a woman who claims to be a feminist should be fighting these stereotypes rather than succumbing to them

Oftentimes it's the people that scream their slogans the loudest that are the least convinced of them.

I don't know, man. A lot changes physically between 39 and 49. She just...she just does not look even close to 49. Aimee Mann, who I consider beautiful and who is actually over 50...she's very pretty but she still looks her age. Granted she held it back for a long time; naturally I'm sure. But KY just does not look 50, or even close. She really doesn't even look 40.

But something about KY and all the internet records and shit...I don't know. Those online databases collect tidbits randomly and try to correlate them and then market to snoops. I've Googled myself many times on those databases and found TONS of errors.

When was the last time you saw her up close and in person? Also, genetics has a lot to do with it. I don't think she looks 49. But if she is, then more power to her. She looks fantastic.

I've never seen her up close and in person.

I wonder if Morrissey knows her age. When was the last time she stated in an interview that she was born in 1975? Did she tell you that? I'm wondering if it was an early misprint and she just went with it--didn't bother correcting it. Lying by omission?

I wonder if Morrissey knows her age. When was the last time she stated in an interview that she was born in 1975? Did she tell you that? I'm wondering if it was an early misprint and she just went with it--didn't bother correcting it. Lying by omission?

I gonna pull a Reagan and say I don't really remember that period too well. I don't think her age was ever really a topic of conversation. I just found it amusing that she and my girlfriend had the same birthday...well, not the year.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh. THat's what happened. Maybe she doesn't even know! Oh wait. YOU ASKED HER ALREADY. WHat was her answer? :straightface:

I gonna pull a Reagan and say I don't really remember that period too well. I don't think her age was ever really a topic of conversation. I just found it amusing that she and my girlfriend had the same birthday...well, not the year.

You think she told you her real birthday? Wonder if that PF report has it listed as that date? If so... pretty convincing.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh. THat's what happened. Maybe she doesn't even know! Oh wait. YOU ASKED HER ALREADY. WHat was her answer? :straightface:

She said she never lied about her age. What if she never did? Hahaha. It was misquoted--that happens. And she has refused to answer all questions about her age since. So it has never been corrected. The plot thickens.

she said she never lied about her age. What if she never did? Hahaha. It was misquoted--that happens. And she has refused to answer all questions about her age since. So it has never been corrected. The plot thickens.

stfu. Are you her spin doctor now? Please go read the Guardian interview and tell me it's not BEYOND awkward and deceitful to allow that to be published.

stfu. Are you her spin doctor now? Please go read the Guardian interview and tell me it's not BEYOND awkward and deceitful to allow that to be published.

I'm just messing around. I have no clue if that is how it panned out. Probable? No. Possible? Yes. You have the link to the article? Don't feel like scrolling through 20 pages.

- - - Updated - - -

I never really thought to question it. I didn't really care that much; birthdays are silly anyway.

I agree about birthdays. They are for kids. No reason to celebrate one after 21, imo. So, I don't celebrate mine.

Is that sort of like the fat shaming mindset on Solo (from you) which causes !Viva Hate! to lie about his waistline? And the bald shaming mindset which makes The Bicycle Tragedy decide to wear a hat indoors when he's taking a selfie to post in the 'members pics' thread?

I'm just messing around. I have no clue if that is how it panned out. Probable? No. Possible? Yes. You have the link to the article? Don't feel like scrolling through 20 pages.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree about birthdays. They are for kids. No reason to celebrate one after 21, imo. So, I don't celebrate mine.

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2007/mar/10/weekend7.weekend8 - typing 'Kristeen Young Guardian' into Google brings it up. You do realise you're on the internet and articles of this type are easily accessible like that?

Last edited:
Is that sort of like the fat shaming mindset on Solo (from you) which causes !Viva Hate! to lie about his waistline? And the bald shaming mindset which makes The Bicycle Tragedy decide to wear a hat indoors when he's taking a selfie to post on the 'members pics' thread?

You're a f***ing halfwit. One can assume from the Charles Dahmer-level amounts of stalking you've done on me both on this site and off, and from the copious and asinine emails you've sent me (what are we up to now...6..7?) mocking me and members of my family and bringing Viva Hate up every other sentence, that you've seen countless pictures I've taken of myself bald...that is to say, with a shaved head.

I rarely post in Members Pics, I felt like doing it tonight, you're a loser of inconceivable proportions that you would even care enough to bring it up (assuming you're a man...and I'm using that word with great elasticity in your case) but since you brought it up, I have the hat on because I dyed my hair tonight and it's all smeary and blotchy because I left it on too long.

If the best you can do for insults is mock someone for wearing a hat indoors in a selfie, well...let's just say you're even dumber than your inane posts imply.

In the meantime keep stalking me you pathetic f***ing loser; I can't wait for the next email. At least it's not obvious that you are an incredibly butthurt banned troll, or anything...

Twit.

Is that sort of like the fat shaming mindset on Solo (from you) which causes !Viva Hate! to lie about his waistline? And the bald shaming mindset which makes The Bicycle Tragedy decide to wear a hat indoors when he's taking a selfie to post on the 'members pics' thread?

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2007/mar/10/weekend7.weekend8 - typing 'Kristeen Young Guardian' into Google brings it up. You do realise you're on the internet and articles of this type are easily accessible like that?

Did Viva deny he was overweight? I don't think he did. Bald shaming. Hmm. I have stated numerous times over the years that I find bald men very attractive. One time, and only one time, did I say something about TBT being bald. I said it because he was taking pot shots at me--making pejorative remarks about my age. It was the only thing I could think of to say at the time. But it was not because I think being bald is bad. Not at all.

I don't think he did. Bald shaming. Hmm. I have stated numerous times over the years that I find bald men very attractive. One time, and only one time, did I say something about TBT being bald. I said it because he was taking pot shots at me--making pejorative remarks about my age. It was the only thing I could think of to say at the time. But it was not because I think being bald is bad. Not at all.

I am so ashamed of being nearly 40 and having a receding hairline. It's unnatural, unheard of, and grotesque. I go out of my way to conceal it so girls don't find out. You'll never see me without a hat. EVER. Even in the shower. My whole sense of self is wrapped up in my hair. I'm like Samson!

Does it matter that Aaron has lied about his hairline?

You're a f***ing halfwit. One can assume from the Charles Dahmer-level amounts of stalking you've done on me both on this site and off, and from the copious and asinine emails you've sent me (what are we up to now...6..7?) mocking me and members of my family and bringing Viva Hate up every other sentence, that you've seen countless pictures I've taken of myself bald...that is to say, with a shaved head.

I rarely post in Members Pics, I felt like doing it tonight, you're a loser of inconceivable proportions that you would even care enough to bring it up (assuming you're a man...and I'm using that word with great elasticity in your case) but since you brought it up, I have the hat on because I dyed my hair tonight and it's all smeary and blotchy because I left it on too long.

If the best you can do for insults is mock someone for wearing a hat indoors in a selfie, well...let's just say you're even dumber than your inane posts imply.

In the meantime keep stalking me you pathetic f***ing loser; I can't wait for the next email. At least it's not obvious that you are an incredibly butthurt banned troll, or anything...

Twit.

We'll need you to provide evidence of these 'emails', just for the record.
You have my permission to post them right here and right now, normal forum protocol be damned!
Post them in The Pigsty instead if you like, anywhere you want. Just provide the evidence for all of Solo to see, and out me as a 'Charles' Dahmer type, a Peeping Tom sociopath who sends you messages mocking your family....
....or else the tables could turn and you'll be revealed as a liar, when it's found that no such emails exist! Which is it going to be?
Who'll be uncovered as the loser of inconceivable proportions?
A loser of such proportions that the human mind can't conceive of it!
Stay tuned to find out!

Last edited:
I am so ashamed of being nearly 40 and having a receding hairline. It's unnatural, unheard of, and grotesque. I go out of my way to conceal it so girls don't find out. You'll never see me without a hat. EVER. Even in the shower. My whole sense of self is wrapped up in my hair. I'm like Samson!

Does it matter that Aaron has lied about his hairline?

Haha. No it doesn't matter.

That guy has been emailing you? Must be the same guy that sent me a bunch of emails a while back. I think it is Urban, Lasse Kongo, etc. He'll eventually get banned again. Then return again. Revolving door. As soon as he mentions he is anti-science, or that women over twenty shouldn't wear Chuck Taylors, or anything that smacks of white supremacy, you'll know it's him.

We'll need you to provide evidence of these 'emails', just for the record.!

Yeah, I had a feeling you'd say that.

You have my permission to post them right here and right now, normal forum protocol be damned!

Do I really have your permission? Golly gee, thanks!

Post them in The Pigsty instead if you like, anywhere you want. Just provide the evidence for all of Solo to see, and out me as a 'Charles' Dahmer type, a peeping tom sociopath who sends you messages mocking your family....

Let me tell how much sleep I'll lose worrying whether or not "Solo" believes me. Besides, one need only read your post where you pilfered writing from my blog (which has NOTHING to do with Morrissey Solo) to know that you're a tad obsessed.

I don't save your tripe, and as you know I only even responded to the first one. After the third one (you've sent six) I delete them without even opening them.

....or else the tables could turn and you'll be revealed as a liar, when it's found that no such emails exist! Which is it going to be?

Oh crap! Oh no! You've found a loophole in my ruse! My reputation here has been destroyed!

And sure, it's totally unlikely that someone who would Google me, find my blog, and post my writing from it here in an impotent attempt to shame me would also get my personal email from the same blog and troll me offsite.

Totally unlikely...

Who'll be uncovered as the loser of inconceivable proportions? A loser of such proportions that the human mind can't conceive of it!

Pretty sure that happens every time you post...:lbf:

Stay tuned to find out!

I'm sure they'll all be glued to their screens, because everyone cares about you so much...

Last edited:
Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom