DR Who

Re: Doctor who!

Billie is good in it, I wish they'd change the Doctor, he's bloody annoying

Are you kidding me?
DT is the hottest doctor ever.............

Re: Doctor who!

Are you kidding me?
DT is the hottest doctor ever.............

He's rank, he aint my cup of tea, although ive been told I have psycholigal issues with who i find attractive, apart from Morrissey that is, he's the most gorgeous creature on the face of this earth and that rarely gets argued about

David Tennant is mega hot. I mean, how many companions would want to get into snog sessions with the likes of William Hartnell, Pat Troughton or Jon Pertwee?

I'm currently making my brother a Tom Baker style scarf. He's been nagging me for years, and now I'm off sick, I've finally had time!

6ombvcg.jpg

ROSE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dwa-issue-45-b.jpg

dwa-issue-45-a.jpg

Ten-inch on Top Gear
8aauzvo.jpg

Doctor Who star David Tennant has swapped his time-travelling Tardis for a less speedy mode of travel.

Actor Tennant has exchanged criss-crossing the universe for racing around a track as the latest star to take part in Top Gear's celebrity speed contest, Star In A Reasonably Priced Car.

The 36-year-old, seen here with the show's star, the mysterious racing driver known as The Stig, was challenged to race around the track in a Chevrolet Lacetti on the BBC show in the fastest time possible.

But will he be faster than his former co-star, 24-year-old Billie Piper who completed the task in an impressive one minute 48 seconds?

The results will be revealed in the show which is broadcast Sunday on BBC2 at 8pm.
6psl6dh.jpg

1 week till the voyage of the dammed wooo!

Back
Top Bottom