Edinburgh date (July 30) - TTY

Mind blowing announcements.

All I thought when I saw that post was that Kristeen will never learn to keep her mouth shut :rolleyes:. It's got me curious, though. Maybe he's got a record deal and that's the big announcement? A new drummer is hardly "mind blowing"..

Kristeen Young posted on her facebook yesterday that there will be a huge announcement - that will make everyone's head explode. She must be really close to Morrissey that she knows this stuff. I wonder if her old drummer Baby Jeff will replace Matt? That would be interesting..although not sure if he was a 'pro' drummer..does anyone know?

Honestly, the only announcement that would make my head explode is if he said he was engaged for marriage and already had a stream of kids. Now, that would be a shock! A good one maybe - depends on how you look at it. Otherwise anything else as news is welcoming. Well, other than news of retirement!

All I thought when I saw that post was that Kristeen will never learn to keep her mouth shut :rolleyes:. It's got me curious, though. Maybe he's got a record deal and that's the big announcement? A new drummer is hardly "mind blowing"..

That's exactly what went through my mind as well!!

That's the thing though... if she's said too much she'll delete the post, as has happened a few times. I assumed when this post was mentioned (since I hadn't seen it yesterday) that it would have been deleted by now so I was extremely surprised to find it still there. So I have to assume that this little tease is ok with everybody or it would be gone.

As far as the possibilities, I can't exactly decide if it was meant as a good thing or a bad thing - I'm thinking good since it followed one saying more good news is coming. So I'm thinking shocking but not bad, I hope?

Me too! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is a little excited/nervous about whatever the "announcement" is. :squiffy:

Of course, Kristeen could just be teasing us with something that turns out to be silly, just to keep buzz going.
She is an opera person and probably way into drama. ;)

The Queen of Night, that girl. :p

Kristeen Young's exact words are :
Yes, there will be more good news a-comin. Hold on to your 10 gallons.
There is one thing....that will be announced.....that upon hearing... your head will explode and your body will walk to the nearest river and throw itself in (headless, of course).

Well I refused to buy for Manchester and I will refuse to buy for Edinburgh until he sorts his silly act out and recovers from writers BLOCK.
(You see I think therefore I am !!!!!)

Puppets from top to bottom you lot

You would think she would refrain from using "head" and "explode" in any sentence...just to be safe.

Well, we all know there are more US dates planned for the fall, so Kristeen is probably referring to those.

Well I refused to buy for Manchester and I will refuse to buy for Edinburgh until he sorts his silly act out and recovers from writers BLOCK.
(You see I think therefore I am !!!!!)

Puppets from top to bottom you lot

See am appling some cartesian doubt here or something you create your own reality so don't step on others reality mind your own bushiness if thats the case and f*** off moz is just in rut.

Everyone on this site knows regardless whether they are anonymous or not has an instinct that draws you to the smiths or solo simply because he is the best writer within pop music and has many similarities to Elvis, charisma or something else i don't know so shut up every c*** saying otherwise please its boring.

Everyone on this site knows regardless whether they are anonymous or not has an instinct that draws you to the smiths or solo simply because he is the best writer within pop music and has many similarities to Elvis, charisma or something else i don't know so shut up every c*** saying otherwise please its boring.

You need to work on your grammar.

To anyone saying he "lied", maybe he just... like... changed his mind?

Kristeen Young's exact words are :
Yes, there will be more good news a-comin. Hold on to your 10 gallons.
There is one thing....that will be announced.....that upon hearing... your head will explode and your body will walk to the nearest river and throw itself in (headless, of course).

Phil Collins will be filling in on drums for the summer? Morrissey is doing Your Arsenal front-to-back this fall with Boz/Alain/Spencer/Gary? Morrissey is doing a 5 night stand at the Paradise in Boston?

Matt will be playing as a hologram. That's why the announcement is taking so long to announce, he's green-screening in a studio somewhere. :p

What, I'm the ONLY one on this site who thinks an announcement that's "head-explodingly" good could be a reunion of sorts...? Surely not.

I love moz , but I wish he would stop slagging off our fantastic royal family . They do great things for this country and I am sure a lot of other country's are very envious of our unique love of a head of state . god save the queen , Regina elizebeth be eternal .

Back
Top Bottom