Everyone wants to know if Morrissey is straight or gay

hey, do you know people in the music industry?

i mean have you got inside information?

..well the more you 'explore' me!!!!!!!!

does he like apple juice or orange juice?

give me a couple of years and i'll give you a definite answer. k?

does steveo put out on the first date?

Get a life, have a life, live your life, don't ruin mine.

This forum has become a small part of my every-day life. I check on it once or twice during the evening. But if you keep posting these kind of replies, I don't want it to be part of my life. I assume that many others wouldn't want either.

Yeah I stated that I knew it was done to death but I have never been here. It seems there are always dickheads out there who want to prove how witty they are.

Yeah I stated that I knew it was done to death but I have never been here. It seems there are always dickheads out there who want to prove how witty they are.

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

temper! temper!

now...

back on topic:

steve - tampons or panty liners?

Last edited:
haven't noticed that but I noticed that he is much more charming when he is interviewed by women than by men. and that muriel gray interview: I'm not the only one who noticed sparks between them - the way those 2 giggle away for half an hour....

Re: the Muriel Gray interview - is this a recent thing? Was it a tv/print interview and where can I see/read it? Gracias. :)

:)
Re: the Muriel Gray interview - is this a recent thing? Was it a tv/print interview and where can I see/read it? Gracias. :)

I think it was 1987 unless I am sadly mistaken (corrections anyone)? It was a rather long interview, clips of which can be found on youtube :)

My God, haven't we learned anything? Morrissey is HUMAN, that's what he is. I refuse to be called lesbian if I found myself attracted to a woman, it's even an insult to lesbians. I refuse to be called straight if that implies I should never feel attracted by a woman. When will the time come when we can go through life without those tags? Having or not having a sexual tag doesn't make you, doesn't define you as a person. Consensual is the key word when it comes to sex. And as far as attraction is concerned, we're humans, there's beauty everywhere, if beauty is what attracts you. And there's love, probably (though I'm not much of a believer really), and the only thing I know so far is that if I decided to look for love I'm not going to be restricted to pants. Having said that, I hate the idea of Morrissey loving a woman. ;)

I wonder if he carefully places sheets of toilet paper around the seat in public conveniences before he sits on it.
Or does he even go to the toilet?.....maybe he's like the Queen....(no pun intended).:)

My God, haven't we learned anything? Morrissey is HUMAN, that's what he is. I refuse to be called lesbian if I found myself attracted to a woman, it's even an insult to lesbians. I refuse to be called straight if that implies I should never feel attracted by a woman. When will the time come when we can go through life without those tags? Having or not having a sexual tag doesn't make you, doesn't define you as a person. Consensual is the key word when it comes to sex. And as far as attraction is concerned, we're humans, there's beauty everywhere, if beauty is what attracts you. And there's love, probably (though I'm not much of a believer really), and the only thing I know so far is that if I decided to look for love I'm not going to be restricted to pants. Having said that, I hate the idea of Morrissey loving a woman. ;)

well said :)

:rolleyes:

Well, do you see search function on the top right? :rolleyes:

I'd suggest you to read the following threads:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=56333

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=56512

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=60434

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=62239

*yawn*

but can you answer me if morrissey prefers a bath or a shower?

or liquid soap or a bar of soap?

Back
Top Bottom