f***in' hell - breaking news re.: DAVE

HIM

Is it like channel five.....with documentaries on 'mega structures' or dodgy films with Shannon Tweed!

that's vintage stuff! lately I have pretty much given up eating fast food, but I do have banana bread at the coffee shop.

I want some of that tv money, though. I should have tried to trademark "dave".

I guess now I can admit that I secretly dig through Dave's garbage cans every night without being embaressed. I once found a used chapstick, but don't even ask, I'm not sharing it.

that's vintage stuff! lately I have pretty much given up eating fast food, but I do have banana bread at the coffee shop.

I want some of that tv money, though. I should have tried to trademark "dave".

It cost me $99.95 to Trademark SNS

dave needs a new avatar:

dave128.jpg

I heard on NPR this morning that there's a grave water shortage in California. Now I'm worried about Dave's ability to remain hydrated. Should we look into desalination technology or just send him a few crates of Evian?

I heard on NPR this morning that there's a grave water shortage in California. Now I'm worried about Dave's ability to remain hydrated. Should we look into desalination technology or just send him a few crates of Evian?

Yep, we have to start organising a fund rasing event in association with HIM's C.U.N.T charity. :D

Yep, we have to start organising a fund rasing event in association with HIM's C.U.N.T charity. :D

well, in fact, i think that that was my good lady wife's inspired idea and so, though i'd like to, i can't really lay claim to hattie's C.U.N.T.

Back
Top Bottom