Fancy flying Air France? You might just vanish into thin air...

WeLL if I do, and Mc ends up his own arse, you can never blame me

What area does the Bermuda Triangle encompass?

tri2.jpg

I flew with Air France over Xmas, Manchester to Boston and back. Would fly with them again.
Sad news indeed:tears:

Jukebox Jury

It all sounds really sinister! what do you have to do to become a "suspicious user"?!:eek:

Due to open registration, banned users / trolls are able to return after being banned with a different username. Users are banned if they have violated any of the TOS (see section 6. Member Conduct).

Quoted from our site administrator, david, on bans -- as for the aspect of "suspicion," I'd rather leave that to a moderator to define.

Quoted from our site administrator, david, on bans -- as for the aspect of "suspicion," I'd rather leave that to a moderator to define.

Omg! You were a school prefect right? How very apt! Not that you would even begin to understand any individual's personal business even though you do seem to have an unhealthy interest in suchlike, which is pretty darn creepy and reminds me of someone in particular

:(
A very grave first post. Indeed a tragedy..

I would like to take this opportunity, though, to welcome you to solo, American Beauty. May happier conversations await.

HA! But just not with this creep! (shudders) :eek:

Tags
bilko=bluejag
Back
Top Bottom