Fifteen minutes with...Simon Wolstencroft - The Smiths' original drummer - Julie Hamill

:rofl: he did not think Morrissey was dashing, he must have been the first one.

On another note: everyone is getting a book published. Where is my damn book deal

When people talk of 'Boz' they mean Boz Boorer? When they talk of 'Alain' they mean Alain Whyte? I don't think the general public has heard of these guys.

Thank you!! this is what i've been trying to say (i'm sorry for my shitty english) :(

Which is why you're on a Morrissey-solo.com...

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't you have to be to want to read a Joyce or Rourke book?
It's all about the money with Joyce and Rourke so I doubt anyone would be interested in a book by those clowns. People would know they were doing it for the money, people aren't stupid. Rourke attempted to write a book some years ago, but ran off with the money from the publishers instead, they had given him that money in good faith that he would produce a book. Moz doesn't have anything to do with Joyce and Rourke anymore and he he hasn't done for years. Joyce and Rourke both betrayed Moz and he no doubt feels some resentment, anger and bitterness towards them. To write a good autobiography you need to be skilled writer and I doubt Joyce or Rourke have the skills to be honest. Rourke is too lazy and disorganised anyway.

I have to take the title of this interview with a grain of salt. They were barely the Smiths then anyway. What could he possibly have to say that would be remotely interesting?

- - - Updated - - -

wow stop! you are sf annoying

suck on a turd :)

Rourke attempted to write a book some years ago, but ran off with the money from the publishers instead. They had given him that money in good faith that he would produce a book.
Yes I heard about that too. :( See this old link:- an old thread on Moz-solo from 2004 about this subject: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/22712-quot-Within-and-Without-the-Smiths-quot

Personally, I wouldn't read a book by either Andy Rourke or Mike Joyce.

I wonder if Stephen Street will bring out an autobiography?

Last edited:
I often think about how Moz is considered to be ungrateful towards many people who helped him but it's rarely mentioned that there are also many people whose careers began because of Moz. Even Jake admitted some years ago that the first pictures he took were of Moz. So it's not surprising to me that he would love to publish these pictures when they are the foundation on which he build his career.

I will not rest until we have a kiss and tell story about the dark underworld of working with Morrissey from Kristopher Pooley.

I often think about how Moz is considered to be ungrateful towards many people who helped him but it's rarely mentioned that there are also many people whose careers began because of Moz. Even Jake admitted some years ago that the first pictures he took were of Moz. So it's not surprising to me that he would love to publish these pictures when they are the foundation on which he build his career.
This is true, but who is Jake?

It's all about the money with Joyce and Rourke so I doubt anyone would be interested in a book by those clowns. People would know they were doing it for the money, people aren't stupid. Rourke attempted to write a book some years ago, but ran off with the money from the publishers instead, they had given him that money in good faith that he would produce a book. Moz doesn't have anything to do with Joyce and Rourke anymore and he he hasn't done for years. Joyce and Rourke both betrayed Moz and he no doubt feels some resentment, anger and bitterness towards them. To write a good autobiography you need to be skilled writer and I doubt Joyce or Rourke have the skills to be honest. Rourke is too lazy and disorganised anyway.

It's all about the money for us all you clown.
Rourke and Joyce betrayed Morrissey? How about Morrissey (and Marr) ripped them off - the judge twice agreed that was the case!
Do you know either of them personally? If not you have no way of knowing what writing skills each possess.
And where did you hear that Andy ran off with an advance? Gossip or fact? And what are you basing your judgement that he is too lazy and disorganised?

Who is the photographer Jake?

an old close friend possible lover but who knows really or even cares beyond the superficial speculative. they were for sure very close but bhes married with a kid i think and does photography now. hes mentioned in many places but really theres not much to tell. if youre more curious you can see what moz wrote about him but i doubt itll give you any insight other than what this post has already provided. its a non story for the bored and imaginitive and for the resident trolls to poke people with

Well for someone who is lazy and disorganised, Andy is doing pretty well for himself. Isn't he vacationing in the Italian Riviera at this time? He's been there for some time, Someone is looking out for him...lol

Well for someone who is lazy and disorganised, Andy is doing pretty well for himself. Isn't he vacationing in the Italian Riviera at this time? He's been there for some time, Someone is looking out for him...lol
Andy Rourke lives in New York. I don't know about his holiday in the Italian Riviera. Rourke's wife might have money and can take care of him? She is called Francesca Mor, she is Italian-American which is probably why they have chosen Italy as their holiday destination. Rourke seems to lead quite a glamorous lifestyle. Maybe he is doing DJ work out there?

Andy has said that his DJ'ing was a hobby more than anything else, certainly not a career. I'm pretty sure his Smiths' money isn't paying for his lifestyle.

It's all about the money for us all you clown.
Rourke and Joyce betrayed Morrissey? How about Morrissey (and Marr) ripped them off - the judge twice agreed that was the case!
Do you know either of them personally? If not you have no way of knowing what writing skills each possess.
And where did you hear that Andy ran off with an advance? Gossip or fact? And what are you basing your judgement that he is too lazy and disorganised?

How vast is your Rourke and Joyce music collection?

Andy has said that his DJ'ing was a hobby more than anything else, certainly not a career. I'm pretty sure his Smiths' money isn't paying for his lifestyle.
Do you know what Andy Rourke's net worth is? Andy Rourke might very well see his DJ'ing as a hobby. However, he gets paid for his DJ'ing about £3000 or £4000 a night, or maybe more. People don't usually get paid for their hobbies. Do you know who funds his quite lavish lifestyle?

Yes, Jake is married (to a woman) with children and Damon will be within the next year too. You gay fantasy people are so delusional on this site. I mean it's like you people are so delusional you probably think Morrissey lives in LA too. So much Bull Ox. Anonymous-

Yes, Jake is married (to a woman) with children and Damon will be within the next year too. You gay fantasy people are so delusional on this site. I mean it's like you people are so delusional you probably think Morrissey lives in LA too. So much Bull Ox. Anonymous-

Yes morrissey's personal hairdresser that follows him around the world is straight. OK.

Do you know what Andy Rourke's net worth is? Andy Rourke might very well see his DJ'ing as a hobby. However, he gets paid for his DJ'ing about £3000 or £4000 a night, or maybe more. People don't usually get paid for their hobbies. Do you know who funds his quite lavish lifestyle?

I don't get anywhere near that money but thanks for your concern

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom