First Reaction to hearing Morrissey (video)

They were spot on with their assessment. I really enjoyed this. I would love to watch and hear other young people assess his music (like or dislike). Thanks for posting.

They did their best, I guess.

Strange comparisons they were making.

I remember the first time hearing this song. It was on a promo cassette with ‘I know it’s gonna happen’ walking through a cemetery under a overcast sky, so... no, I wasn’t surfing.

is this a parody,they have never heard of Morrissey and only slightly heard of the smiths.least get the title right,your gonna need someone by your side and here was me for years thinking it was your gonna need someone on your side.

thank god, I thought this was going to be some home video of someones baby with Morrissey playing in the background. I hate those videos so much.

Weird song to choose for a first listen. If it wasn’t the opener I’d be tempted to skip this one a bit. Wonder if they just chose the first song on one of the most popular albums

This is a pretty good first time reaction of the entire QID album, from someone who actually knows what he’s talking about. Very humours and knowledgable. Later went on to say, the next day, it grew on him massively and is now one of his fave albums.

This is a pretty good first time reaction of the entire QID album, from someone who actually knows what he’s talking about. Very humours and knowledgable. Later went on to say, the next day, it grew on him massively and is now one of his fave albums.

Is this you? Are you plugging yourself?

I've been following this guy for a while. He does some great reaction videos for Joy division and New Order too.

It was painful to watch these two halfwits "review" this song. I'm glad that prior to filming they were able to scrape enough vernix from each other's ear canals to at least give it a 4...

Jesus Christ. Pearls before swine.

It was painful to watch these two halfwits "
My thoughts exactly.I don't understand how acting like pratts becomes entertainment.
Maybe I'm just a grumpy old man?
Nobody says I am,but maybe people are just being kind.:babyangel::babyangel:

Back
Top Bottom