Forum members we've masturbated over.

I doubt if anyone has masturbated over me since 1996.I was quite hot then.:(

ohh, that Jackie London and KenzieW....christ, I had a bad arm after the other night :lbf: :D

If I was gonna sum it up in a Smiths song it would have to be....

The Smiths - The Hand That Rocks The Penis

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only found 2 Solo men attractive (that I remember). But that's as far as it went. No masturbation thnx.

I have only found 2 Solo men attractive (that I remember). But that's as far as it went. No masturbation thnx.

I heard on the radio a while ago, 80% of men find 80% of women attractive,yet 80% of women find 80% of men repulsive. I thought about this since and think it makes a lot of sense. I can find redeeming features in most women yet I've known women who just do find even men who you'd think they should be attracted to not a turn on.

I heard on the radio a while ago, 80% of men find 80% of women attractive,yet 80% of women find 80% of men repulsive. I thought about this since and think it makes a lot of sense. I can find redeeming features in most women yet I've known women who just do find even men who you'd think they should be attracted to not a turn on.

I know Im a bit thick but Ive had to read this about 8 times to still not make sense of it.Sorry,Billy

Ok basicaly the idea is that most men find something attractive in most women, men are dogs basicaly that would at a push have a pop at anything in a skirt. Where as the ladies are far more descerning and won't. Mindless ruffians post about only finding 2 men on these boards attractive put me in mind of it. There was a thread on here that was popular for a while post a picture of yourself, and plenty did. I wouldn't have thought there where only 2 men deemed attractive there as you can imagine only the lookers posted, as a rule, and to my memory i don't remember seeing a picture of a lady poster that i would consider a boot.

Damn this thread is old..last time i posted on it I was 39 and now am pushing 42... :-(

Tags
leave the pics scarlet = attention whore scarlets tits again stfu scarlet
Back
Top Bottom