Foxes

kittysgotagun.jpg

get a cat!

fox_hunting.jpg

or a dog.

Is there any danger to humans from this badger TB? I'm visiting Wales for the first time this summer (wooh! so excited), and I don't want to be infected from some badger coughing on me. :sick:

Re: Badgers

Is there any danger to humans from this badger TB? I'm visiting Wales for the first time this summer (wooh! so excited), and I don't want to be infected from some badger coughing on me. :sick:

You're extreamly lucky to see a badger during the day because they're nocturnal animals.

You're extreamly lucky to see a badger during the day because they're nocturnal animals.

your bang on there badgers do come out at night as i found out when i ran one over in my car a few years ago.i felt guilty about it but it just ran out in the road.it broke my front bumper number plate and took my radiator out.cost over 300 pounds to fix it.and the badger it ran off

Sorry Kewpie, but if you see a nocturnal animal during the day you're the opposite of lucky. It's a good sign it might have rabies.

Awful story about the baby girls, but ridiculous to suggest a cull of urban foxes. :rolleyes: I've seen two this year in Dublin, while returning home in the small hours. They were beautiful.

Step 1 for the Tories to get their 'hunting brigade' back on track
1. Demonise foxes
2. Normalise murder of foxes
3. Hurrah and tally ho! toot toot, get the dogs out and slaughter the foxes - what fun!

Pretty sad isn't it!..... i don't belong in a world like this.

Precisely! How long have foxes been living in our cities? There have been ongoing scientific studies of urban foxes in Bristol for example for more than 20 years. This is the first reported case of a fox 'attack' in how long and people are demanding a cull?
There is definitely something wrong with this story. In the papers this morning they have printed the 'first photo of attack fox' and it is a cub for goodness sake! The whole world's gone mad.

http://www.facebook.com/SaveMe2010

Last edited:

your bang on there badgers do come out at night as i found out when i ran one over in my car a few years ago.i felt guilty about it but it just ran out in the road.it broke my front bumper number plate and took my radiator out.cost over 300 pounds to fix it.and the badger it ran off

ahhh Badgers ROCK!
they eat wasps for FUN you know.. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom