Funko Pops, someday we will all die smothered by them

Would you buy this abomination?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
suppose its for the completists.

I agree....very annoying,,,,,much more interesting is the James Q Mag interview where Tim Booth bitches about Moz and gives praise for the Smiths early support.....Not sure why this hasnt been mentioned here yet ....very funny how Morrissey refused to go onUS tour without James and especially the "Calendar" picture anecdote!!!

Can somebody play a bad cover of Tony The Pony and post it on YouTube so we can have a new top story?
Please
you would think its been there for weeks.surely you must remember the wilderness years where the main page wouldn't change for weeks.

In the nearly 22 years of the site's existence I believe the longest stretch without a main page update is about 10 days so saying it wouldn't change for 'weeks' is inaccurate. Not many, if any, other fan sites can make such a claim!

you would think its been there for weeks.surely you must remember the wilderness years where the main page wouldn't change for weeks.

In the nearly 22 years of the site's existence I believe the longest stretch without a main page update is about 10 days so saying it wouldn't change for 'weeks' is inaccurate. Not many, if any, other fan sites can make such a claim!
ABOUT ten days is hardly accurate,saying ABOUT could be nine or eleven days,your obviously not sure so we can stretch another couple of days onto it and you have two weeks which in Britain is classed as a couple so was my prediction way off, I don't think so.

But, now how long do we have to look at Booths silly mug ?

About a fortnight? Quinze jours

Back
Top Bottom