Morrissey Central "GANGLORD" (May 28, 2020)

I blame the algorithm. He went from the New York Dolls and the Ramones to bullshit videos about race science or whatever. And he's not the exception.

I really do think it's coming from Sam though. It's in line with his personal social media & Central is a photography website with his copyright on the content.

Not that I think it's as bad as 'race science' - that's Reel's thing. Hopefully.

I really do think it's coming from Sam though. It's in line with his personal social media & Central is a photography website with his copyright on the content.

Not that I think it's as bad as 'race science' - that's Reel's thing. Hopefully.
Yeah, I disagree. It's well-established that youtube's algorithm has been hijacked by right wing punditry. It's very, very easy to go from watching concert footage to having your sidebar fill up with suggestions of "Liberal College Student Get DESTROYED on Immigration Policy" and whatnot. These strategies work most effectively on bored boomers and I'm sorry to say that Morrissey fits that demographic to a tee.

Sam may share editorial duties on Central, but Morrissey is an adult and can handle taking responsibility for what gets posted there. I don't think he's without blame.

I wouldn't call myself racist. I hate plenty of white people.
I know who is at the top of the list. The nutjob who spells 'English only' with his native tongue glued to his favorite colored construction paper: Black. The quite uncomplimentary braindead racist, Verso. Did I get it?

Yeah, I disagree. It's well-established that youtube's algorithm has been hijacked by right wing punditry. It's very, very easy to go from watching concert footage to having your sidebar fill up with suggestions of "Liberal College Student Get DESTROYED on Immigration Policy" and whatnot. These strategies work most effectively on bored boomers and I'm sorry to say that Morrissey fits that demographic to a tee.

Sam may share editorial duties on Central, but Morrissey is an adult and can handle taking responsibility for what gets posted there. I don't think he's without blame.

I know it's easy to get a right-wing algorithm on YouTube, but his 'statements' seem too contradictory & sporadic for him to have been going down a rabbit hole. It's more confused than radicalised.

Funny...but she has a point. There was a murder or rather execution of an elderly white couple in the US, the other week, visiting the grave of their disabled daughter who was killed by a black guy who was later shot by the police or killed himself (can't remember which)......but it got virtually no coverage.
Very true. Those things seldom do get coverage these days, if at all. Especially if the victim is white. On Solo, it is rare thing to see these points brought up. Many on Solo avoid the topic on these key points. Reverse the colors and the argument 'ought to be' thrown out the window on equal grounds. The outcome is the same, black or white: Death. But here, many are color challenged. Many choose their biases in favor of the other. It is human nature, sure. Substitute one color for the other. Take your pick, but woe to those who don't choose their color wisely. Many on Solo play musical chairs all the while complaining about the color of the chairs. Black and white or White and black. White and White. Black and Black. Might as well throw in the in-betweens while at it so they are not excluded. But, hey, at least we're getting somewhere. The ones who call you out as a "racist" are the same ones fidgeting the topic time and time again, and the hypocrisy is telling. It gets old. Tiring too. Besides, those gray hairs have hit the fan long before Solo came around, and it is not a pretty sight. :rolleyes:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Very few murders get national coverage.

When they do it's because it's particularly unusual, or something about it is aspirational, it happened in a nice area etc, or it can be tied into a bigger political or social news story - knife crime or whatever it is... A lot of the time it is because a pressure group highlighted the murder because it illustrates their issue.

It's not fair, but it's not a vast conspiracy. It's the social structure, the zeitgeist, fate....
In short, 'high-profile' cases, yes?

The fantasy is that the demographic change has been maliciously orchestrated by a shadowy cabal in an effort to destabilize the country and 'destroy the white race.'
I must assume you are referring to "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" as the shadowy cabal in your response to Hofmann.

It is pathetic. Posting the news video was ok. I can see how it ties in to the Ganglord lyrics. A double tragedy: the murder of George Floyd. Then having that absolute sytx c*** talking gibberish about it. It is sickening. Morrissey needs a serious kick in the hole for aligning himself in any way to that tosspot grave robbing bastard. The empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Morrissey Has no problem,
selling all things featuring himself off the back of dead people or animals.
Graverobber he pounces straight in, Cobe Bryant, tragedy but look at that tat.
He will have American protestors signs superimposed with his album covers already cooked up and see that as great art.
Conniving opportunism,
scouring the net for rich pickings,
from a comfy armchair.
Morrissey 2020/beyond.
Despicable, horrible.

Speaking the truth will indeed get you into trouble nowadays. Go along with how the mass media instructs you to think, however, and you'll have no problem.

I believe in the UK they actually would condemn truth speakers to asylums nowadays had Thatcher not sold them all off to the private sector who transformed them into luxury housing for rich footballers, popstars and actors.
I denounce Morrissey 100% ad infinitum.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom