Hair!

SomeFormOfSusan

Houmossexual
not the musical :) We've got a skin thread and a shoes thread, so I just had to complete the ensemble.

What's your hair like and what hair products work for you?

I've got a chin-length bob with a full fringe :] Dark brown technically but it seems to change slightly depending on recent washes/hair products/light/no reason :confused: I've been called everything from dark blonde to russet. Weird.

Hair products...I preach the value of Johnsons baby shampoo :o and, er, daily straightening.

I hope it won't become a second Morrissey Hair Thread.

My hair is naturally blonde, and I've never dyed it. It's a darker blonde, but definitely blonde. When I was a little girl, my hair was platinum blonde.

It seems like I can never find a hairstyle that I really like. :( My hair is pretty, but very uncooperative. I had it in a very short pixie cut for awhile, and now I'm growing it out again, so that I can put it in a ponytail (which is what I did with it through most of my college career).

I've used Herbal Essences "Hello, Hydration!" shampoo for quite a while. I recommend it. :thumb: It smells good, and it's blue!

I hate my hair.

It can't hold a curl.

natural blonde. dye it any other color accessible.

I don't like my hair.It's wavy and will not be straightened.I wish it was curly or poker straight.

I've had some bad hairdos over the years.i look back on them in utter disbelief think why didn't some one tell me?

I love my hair. It's a black A-line bob with bangs (fringe). It's much longer in front than it is in the back. I have blue streaks on each side as well. My hair does what I ask it to do and I murmur words of love to it each time I style it. I don't want to take it for granted and have it leave me.

Back
Top Bottom