Happy Birthday starry night!

DeliciousDemon

Ghost of the troubled Joe
I wish you all the best - may you find what you are looking for and get all the happiness and satisfaction you deserve.

I hope you have fun at that Moz party you're looking forward to! Make sure you tell us all about it once you come back from the UK.

lots of love xxx

Happy! :)
fest29.gif
fest06.gif
fest09.gif

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your day xxx

Happy birthday!:D

Gefelicitiflapstaart!

Hey,
Thanks people....

Much obliged, too bad a blind date I went on tonight asked me if I liked the thong he gave me for a present. I was disgusted by it and imagining it on myself and him actually being attracted. So, I obviously told him no b/c I am too fat (which is disgusting) to wear it & stated this was ONLY our first date but, I did get a "nice" (that's said cynically you know) response from him...."I hope you have a feeder that wants you for your b-day tonight b/c loose some weight you fat, f**king pig, I sure as he** don't want you." Then, he left and I went home. ha. I am eating a nice piece of cake (sugar free of course) here now and doing whatever the he** I feel like it later on tonight.

Nice birthday and date, eh? It'll be on the most memorable list....let me tell you (this is said cynically of course).

All in all though, it's another year and I appreciate the posts here.

Last edited by a moderator:
hello, this is the only time i had to post a happy birthday to you. so happy birthday x
next time if a blind date says anything bad to you make them a real "blind date" to remember and poke them in the eye with a knife! make sure your the last thing they ever see! (not that this should be done in our world but at least you can think it)!

HURRAH "CAKE" ( sugar free!!!!! but it's your birthday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY x:)

Well,
it's another year...
hopefully it will be "the" year but if not, thanks again all for the posts and PMs....

TMYEM is right! I'd go for the cutting off of knackers option personally.
Well, I' m sure this year will be THE year, and things will improve for you. xxx

Are you serious? Someone actually said that to you? Honestly? What did you reply?

I simply replied what I said that it was our first date and HIGHLY inappropriate to provide me (and yes, he did know I was fat so, he should've known better) w/ such a gift.

Secondly, sure I will admit I got upset, driving home. Who wouldn't? Yes, I even did tear up in my place here. It was not a great b-day but, hey, I'm used to it...

However, I remembered I'm older & wiser now to realize that even though he totally RUINED my b-day, tomorrow's another day, he's obviously NOT the man I was meant to be with and I didn't act like a bi**h to him. :)

This kind of stuff has happened to me joroberts17, since 1999. I've been dating off the Internet, being set up on blind dates by everyone and simply waiting for him to walk into my life. It's nothing "new" that men treat me like this.

I've learned though to simply laugh it off or be cynical to hide the hurt in my broken heart.....

Last edited by a moderator:
¼?¬3?oroberts17;379977]That's horrifying, I could actually cry that someone could be so mean. I have to say, I would have launched a drink straight in his face, but then that's just me. Perhaps that might explain why I've been single for over a year now, and about three years before that. I simply cannot tolerate that kind of disrespect. You did well not to retaliate![/QUOTE]

i woudn't of wasted the drink on him, i would of drunk that, then just launched the glass in his face... sorry reading that has made me angry. there was no need for such bad manners. too right Joroberts, starrynight you are by far a better person in the tip of your finger nail then that "man" is in the whole of his body.
i wish someone "feed" him either rat poison or to the lions.

any way here to your good health and for the next year xxx

Starry Night, I wish you a happy year and hope you find what (or who ;) ) it is that you're looking for. BTW, you should tell whoever set you up with this guy they owe you BIGTIME. And cash up on it :) .

Starry Night, I wish you a happy year and hope you find what (or who ;) ) it is that you're looking for. BTW, you should tell whoever set you up with this guy they owe you BIGTIME. And cash up on it :) .

Ha...you are very smart in your words DG b/c I told all FOUR of my brothers on the phone last night and gave them all an ear full. No, I wasn't nasty or bit**y but, I told them, they owe me, big time... (no pun on big intended)

I just noticed that 2 of you said almost the same thing in hoping I'd find the person I'm looking for. Hey, I'm not looking though. ROFLMAO. Technically, I haven't been since a LONG time now. I just go on these pity-dates to make everyone happy that I'm having a social life w/ men. lol

Like I stated, it's a new year now and only God knows what will happen. I'm just going to continue to take it in stride....

I just wanted you to find whatever you're looking for - and that wasn't necessarily connected to a person but to finding happiness, satisfaction, joie de vivre and whatever else.

Hope it's clearer now.

I don't go on blind dates. If the guy were actually blind, then maybe. Why are people compelled to try and fix other people up?!? The worst thing that ever happened to me in that vein was when my own mother tried to get me to go out with the life insurance man's nephew. He liked tennis. I loathe tennis.

Back
Top Bottom