Happy days

at the very front, against the barrier, you might feel a little crushed. next few rows will be pretty rowdy. a few rows further back, nothing.

this might sound like a stupid question to some people but its my first Moz concert and the first were I'll be standing up. where is the best place to get? does it get pretty "violent" close to the front? I want to get front row preferably! any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Front row is best, you can hold on to the barrier. Rows behind that can get pretty "violent" yeah... Otherwise stay back a little and stay to either the right or left side of the stage. Avoid the middle, that's the part where the pushing and shoving is worst. Also, during the last song a lot of people will want to jump on stage (sometimes sooner than that) so if you're in the front row, beware of the stage invaders. :D

Front row is best, you can hold on to the barrier. Rows behind that can get pretty "violent" yeah... Otherwise stay back a little and stay to either the right or left side of the stage. Avoid the middle, that's the part where the pushing and shoving is worst. Also, during the last song a lot of people will want to jump on stage (sometimes sooner than that) so if you're in the front row, beware of the stage invaders. :D

right so if front rows gone should I an attempt a push through?! I'm aiming to get there early to try and get as close as I can.

right so if front rows gone should I an attempt a push through?! I'm aiming to get there early to try and get as close as I can.

If you will join the queue early and you can run fast, you'll definitely make it to the front row. ;)

Tags
fonzie linecrashers
Back
Top Bottom