has anyone else seen this...

ella-reflex

a soldier's girl
Cool. Looks like he's doing his own thing. Good for him. He's the only "lad" I'm missing on myspace friends...except Spencer.

Very interesting, thanks.

A few unseen Moz-related pics there, a link for Alain, and a Boz/Gary thing.

"Gaz is currently putting a band together with the view to releasing a new solo album in the near future.' So no work with Moz in the foreseeable future then.

Peter

i didnt check boz`s and alain yet ....

I've always found Gary to be the best-looking guy in Mozzer's band. Very sad he left. :o

(...how superficial, i wish him the very best for his future)

jackass_crop.jpg

His myspace got hacked the other day and they sent out stupid SPAM bulletins with his account.. it's was a nice little laugh :D

really...? i didn't see this. well, i don't do much on myspace anymore. it's pretty much dead now.

Both tracks on Gaz' Myspace are really good. I like how Ace of Hearts goes all melodic before the outro. Surely that's Alain on backing vocals?

When his album's released I'll definitely check it out.

Ace of Hearts, Rigomortise Rock, Kid From Mars etc have been out for a few years and are available on the rare Kid From Mars Ep and are also on the compilation Rockin With Morrisseys Sidemen which has a few surprises from Alain Whites band Johnny Panic.:cool:

Fair play to him. He is a cracking bass player.​

Ace of Hearts, Rigomortise Rock, Kid From Mars etc have been out for a few years and are available on the rare Kid From Mars Ep and are also on the compilation Rockin With Morrisseys Sidemen which has a few surprises from Alain Whites band Johnny Panic.:cool:

the johnny panic songs are in the download section , the orginal versions (pre mozz) of dont make fun of daddys voice and IBEH

Back
Top Bottom