Have Americans Given The C Word A Bad Name?

iamkali62

I think they have. When I lived in the UK people would spout out, "You c***!" to their mates and it didn't seem like such a bad thing. Like the equivelent of saying, "You Mofo!" what do you guys think- especially the Brits. Thanks:)

Hmmmm

I think they have. When I lived in the UK people would spout out, "You c***!" to their mates and it didn't seem like such a bad thing. Like the equivelent of saying, "You Mofo!" what do you guys think- especially the Brits. Thanks:)

:eek:

It is a bad thing!!!

I dispise all the people use such a derogatory word so casually.

I think that this word should only be used in a sexual context!

And when Bush and Brown come on T.V......obviously..:p

Then again, if you say Bollocks in America, most people have no idea whatsoever you are talking about.

That is a word that I reserve for occasions when I am absolutely livid. The last time I used it was when my friend and I were trying to exit the parking lot after a race. Some bitch in an SUV thought that she was going to cut in front of us. The funny thing is that if she had been polite about it, I would have let her in. Instead, she decided to try to cut in. After I had established that my friend had insurance (it was her car :p), it was on. When she realized that I was not going to let her in, she had her boyfriend stand in front of our car. Little did she know that I haz mad driving skillz. When traffic began to move again, I simply swerved around him. Shortly afterward, I let the "c" word fly, much to my friend's amusement.

Re: Hmmmm

:eek:

It is a bad thing!!!

I dispise all the people use such a derogatory word so casually.

Kewpie, I think one of the main reasons is because it sounds so...visceral and SHARP.

That is a word that I reserve for occasions when I am absolutely livid. The last time I used it was when my friend and I were trying to exit the parking lot after a race. Some bitch in an SUV thought that she was going to cut in front of us. The funny thing is that if she had been polite about it, I would have let her in. Instead, she decided to try to cut in. After I had established that my friend had insurance (it was her car :p), it was on. When she realized that I was not going to let her in, she had her boyfriend stand in front of our car. Little did she know that I haz mad driving skillz. When traffic began to move again, I simply swerved around him. Shortly afterward, I let the "c" word fly, much to my friend's amusement.

Go bysshe go bysshe go bysshe! I wanna make you a banner ha. :clap::clap: Back in the 80's my then bf was so angry at this driver that cut him off he tried to yell bastard and asshole and came out sputtering, "You basshole!" Weeks of amusement with that one :o)

GREAT story! The word should be reserved for situations such as this.

I say "c***" often. I am a huge potty mouth. No kidding. I sound like I should be on an episode of "The Sopranos". :o

I called someone a "prick" once and he got really pissed off.

He said I should have called him a "dick" because "prick" was too personal..???:confused:

Does that make sense to anyone?

I say "c***" often. I am a huge potty mouth. No kidding. I sound like I should be on an episode of "The Sopranos". :o

Well if thats's the case I sound like Eric Cartman! Potty mouth extrordinaire.

prickwrinkle? That's one of the teletubbies isn't it?

I think it's one of the Boobahs.
Boobah.jpg

Those creepy things look like they should be discussed on the circumcision thread.

Then again, if you say Bollocks in America, most people have no idea whatsoever you are talking about.

SNS22- LOL that's pretty true. I think some of em' confuse them with Rocky Mountain Oysters, if you catch my drift! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom